Register.it

votes
    0.0%

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
The voting will take place for the last two months of 2021 the poll closes on December 31,2021.
You can make up to 3 choices. This way you will have plenty of time to think about your vote, you will have time to change your votes if you so desire.

Employees are prohibited from voting.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Epik.com

- 3 Factor Authentication
- Forever Registration
- Whois Lookup Count
my personal info got compromised!! got pawned!!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
When I hear Dynadot from someone I straight away know that I deal with a mediocre domainer or a person who sell mainly to other domainers.
Dynadot does not offer a fast domain transfer to other registrar, so transfer takes 5-7 days.
What kind of business mentality someone has to have to allow clients wait 7 days and wait even longer for the payment while with other registrars transfer it would take few minutes.

There is no explanation even in Dynadot prices because there are registrars which are cheap and offer fast transfers e.g. porkbun.
I don't want even mention dyndot chat which is basically bot an an email sport so no instant reply like e.g. with namecheap but waiting for a reply.

•••
When I hear Dynadot from someone I straight away know that I deal with a mediocre domainer or a person who sell mainly to other domainers.
Dynadot does not offer a fast domain transfer to other registrar, so transfer takes 5-7 days.
What kind of business mentality someone has to have to allow clients wait 7 days and wait even longer for the payment while with other registrars transfer it would take few minutes.

There is no explanation even in Dynadot prices because there are registrars which are cheap and offer fast transfers e.g. porkbun.
I don't want even mention dyndot chat which is basically bot an an email sport so no instant reply like e.g. with namecheap but waiting for a reply.

I think your remarks shows a lot about your ignorance of Dynadot.

•••
I think your remarks shows a lot about your ignorance of Dynadot.

Your buyer will wait one week for the domain, mine few minutes.
Which one will be happier?
I have a chance to get a payment within a day (sometime I got within minutes), you will wait many days.
You maybe do not care about waiting many days for the payment, most people do care.
Apart from that the longer you wait the more things can go wrong.
Your opinion and your potential connection to Dynadot does not matter here.
Mine opinion does not matter too. Facts and logical thinking speak for themselves.

My big request to you do not comment my words.
I do not want to go into conversation like this here, it is just waste of my time.
I do not mean to offend anyone just little provoke to more logical, business oriented thinking.
There are really many nice people here.

I wish you all the best , have a nice day and meet only clients who love waiting and outdated technology.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Currently many reviews and polls on the Internet are just manipulation and some people seems to believe in every of them, like they were born yesterday.
Someone likes review I recommend not only look here but also around e.g.
trustpilot but please do not be disappointed that Dynadot there does not
have as high score as here and is behind many registrars with that score.

Namecheap - Fast, good chat support, prices still good but in recent years some competitors start offering better prices.
NameSilo - only in some cases. Good prices but horrible chat support (they always tell you that you have to email them. Guys working in NS chat support behave like they just start working there and know very little. I doubt they are from USA)
Porkbun - have not used them yet but I noticed that they are doing many things very well. Low prices, fast transfer, fast reply. Not really like that they are quite young compared to other registrars. I usually trust more older companies.
Dynadot - good prices, slow, outdated, transfer technology, bot chat. Not recommended for people who do not sell to domainers but only to end users.

Last edited:
•••

Where's the misinformation button on namePros when you need one? smh

Not that I'm looking to get into a pissing contest as it seems you might be with comments such as "my big request, you don't comment on my words" as that's not really conducive to healthy discussion. Especially when you provide misinformation, and ask others not to reply to your words, although such annoyance may intrigue other members such as myself to chime in quicker to set the record straight.

Dynadot does allow same day fast transfer out.

17 days ago we sold a domain registered at dynadot on brandbucket retail price.
Buyer requested AUTH Code for transfer out to GoDaddy.
Unlike NetSol/Register.com etc, Dynadot provides auth code at time of request. (and expedited same day transfer approval)
We provided same day auth code, buyer initiated same day transfer, we approved same day transfer, and the buyer had the Dynadot domain in their GoDaddy account the same day they requested transfer out. ...

Thus, I don't understand what experience or motive led you to come here ranting about dynadot transfers taking 5-7 days, when in actuality Dynadot does in fact offer expedited same day transfer outs for domains not under 60 day lock.

💗🌈

Last edited:
•••

For S&G's....

1645386565715.png

1645386611932.png

1645386703833.png

1645386740156.png

1645386776036.png

1645386809049.png

1645386840961.png

1645386888726.png

I wonder what factors into one of the oldest domain name registrars NetworkSolutions.com eg IANA #2 to having received the fewest amount of TrustPilot reviews (239) in this list.

I think Sav.com (the newest registrar in this post) prompts customers to do a TrustPilot review after certain interactions, so that probably helps explain why Sav has already received more reviews (606) than Dynadot, Epik, and NetSol.

1645387651862.png

Last edited:
•••
Where's the misinformation button on namePros when you need one? smh

Not that I'm looking to get into a pissing contest as it seems you might be with comments such as "my big request, you don't comment on my words" as that's not really conducive to healthy discussion. Especially when you provide misinformation, and ask others not to reply to your words, although such annoyance may intrigue other members such as myself to chime in quicker to set the record straight.

Dynadot does allow same day fast transfer out.

17 days ago we sold a domain registered at dynadot on brandbucket retail price.
Buyer requested AUTH Code for transfer out to GoDaddy.
Unlike NetSol/Register.com etc, Dynadot provides auth code at time of request. (and expedited same day transfer approval)
We provided same day auth code, buyer initiated same day transfer, we approved same day transfer, and the buyer had the Dynadot domain in their GoDaddy account the same day they requested transfer out. ...

Thus, I don't understand what experience or motive led you to come here ranting about dynadot transfers taking 5-7 days, when in actuality Dynadot does in fact offer expedited same day transfer outs for domains not under 60 day lock.

💗🌈

No they don't offer.
Screenshot_20220221_071742.jpg

As you see the misinformation here only comes from you.

In the case of Godaddy transfer it was probably some kind of agreement between them...

Last edited:
•••
Your buyer will wait one week for the domain, mine few minutes.
Which one will be happier?
I have a chance to get a payment within a day (sometime I got within minutes), you will wait many days.
You maybe do not care about waiting many days for the payment, most people do care.
Apart from that the longer you wait the more things can go wrong.
Your opinion and your potential connection to Dynadot does not matter here.
Mine opinion does not matter too. Facts and logical thinking speak for themselves.

My big request to you do not comment my words.
I do not want to go into conversation like this here, it is just waste of my time.
I do not mean to offend anyone just little provoke to more logical, business oriented thinking.
There are really many nice people here.

I wish you all the best , have a nice day and meet only clients who love waiting and outdated technology.

More untruths. You are in control of the transfer. It only takes a press of a button by you to release a domain.

•••
More untruths. You are in control of the transfer. It only takes a press of a button by you to release a domain.
Take a look at the screenshot above from Dynadot.

Last edited:
•••
Currently many reviews and polls on the Internet are just manipulation and some people seems to believe in every of them, like they were born yesterday.

Namecheap - Fast, good chat support, prices still good but in recent years some competitors start offering better prices.
NameSilo - only in some cases. Good prices but horrible chat support (they always tell you that you have to email them. Guys working in NS chat support behave like they just start working there and know very little. I doubt they are from USA)
Porkbun - have not used them yet but I noticed that they are doing many things very well. Low prices, fast transfer, fast reply. Not really like that they are quite young compared to other registrars. I usually trust more older companies.
Dynadot - good prices, slow, outdated, transfer technology, bot chat. Not recommended for people who do not sell to domainers but only to end users.

So you are quoting the reviews. Not from you own experience. That completely blows you post out of the water.

•••
waiting 7 days is not fast transfer. That's a normal transfer. Something very wrong with that advice, if it's true. I've released domains from Dynadot within minutes.

Last edited:
•••
waiting 7 days is not fast transfer. That's a normal transfer. Something very wrong with that advice, if it's true.
Dynadot does not offer fast transfer and this main reason why I am not into them.

•••
•••
waiting 7 days is not fast transfer. That's a normal transfer. Something very wrong with that advice, if it's true. I've released domains from Dynadot within minutes.
Got my transfer from Sav into NameCheap within minutes too, but NameCheap going into Sav took lik 5-7 days.

•••
Got my transfer from Sav into NameCheap within minutes too, but NameCheap going into Sav took lik 5-7 days.

Namecheap offer the fast transfer but they hide this feature.
Ones you click you will have the domain within minutes in SAV.

After submitting your transfer request with other registrar, you receive an email from Namecheap.
The message in the email will indicates that clicking the link will CANCEL the order,
it will in fact take you to a page with APPROVE and REJECT buttons.
Clicking the APPROVE button will allow the transfer to complete fast.

Last edited:
•••
Dynadot does not offer fast transfer and this main reason why I am not into them.

Yes they do. I use it every time a buyer wants to transfer a domain. Everything you have said about Dynadot, I have debunked.

•••
Namecheap offer the fast transfer but they hide this feature.
Ones you click you will have the domain within minutes in SAV.

Dynadot works like every fast transfer registrar. You need to approve it. It only takes 1 minute to do.

Last edited:
•••
Yes they do. I use it every time a buyer wants to transfer a domain. Everything you have said about Dynadot, I have debunked.
I contacted them twice and twice they said that they do not offer fast transfer and that I would need to wait days.
Even the below screenshot from Dynadot chat says that so not sure how you debunked anything haha.
It is just your words against their. I guess I do not need to tell you who I believe.

If fast transfer is possible in your opinion, would you be so kind to tell me how exactly you do that?
For now I think you just confused registrars.
I would love to be wrong with that because I bought some domains here which are with Dynadot and would be happy to be able to transfer them out fast.

Screenshot_20220221_071742.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I contacted them twice and twice they said that they do not offer fast transfer and that I would need to wait days.
Even the below screenshot from Dynadot chat says that so not sure how you debunked anything haha.
It is just your words against their. I guess I do not need to tell you who I believe.

If fast transfer is possible in your opinion, would you be so kind to tell me how exactly you do that?
For now I think you just confused registrars.
I would love to be wrong with that because I bought some domains here which are with Dynadot and would be happy to be able to transfer them out fast.

Show attachment 210401

Tagging @Dynadot

Dynadot -- can you please comment here to set the record straight.

Earlier this month I completed a transfer out of dynadot the same day the transfer was requested at GoDaddy.

@Dynadot -- Why is your chat support telling customers this is not possible? If that chat transcript is true, why is chat support misinforming (or lying) to customers? Is it an outsourced virtual assistant service or in house dedicated support? Whatever the disconnect is, maybe it would be best to disable the chat until dynadot is able to bring support up to speed with better support documentation to reference when fielding questions. I mean, can you direct me to where on Dynadot.com it says a expedited transfer is possible upon the registrants approval?

Last edited:
•••
Back