Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Aspiring Billionaire

Established Member
Impact

"Business is like a wheel barrow, nothing happens until you push."

I just saw this one on a Quora post, hence the idea for this post. Post yours - motivational, deep, funny, wise, etc. Anything and everything is welcome.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"Victory cannot be achieved without sacrifice" - Victor Reznov

•••
"One doesn't have to operate with great malice to do great harm. The absence of empathy and understanding are sufficient." - Charles M. Blow

•••
You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. You were born with wings. You are not meant for crawling, so don't. You have wings. Learn to use them and fly. ~ Rumi

•••
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."
- Edgar Allan Poe

•••
"The only journey is the one within."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

•••
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."
- Will Rogers

•••
"A hundred years from now? All new people". - Anne Lamott

•••
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
- Aesop

•••
The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.

•••
"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching."
- Satchel Paige

•••
"Hard and fast rules lead to hard and fast mistakes" - @Wannabean

•••
alberteinstein1.jpg

•••
"The fall of principles is followed by the fall of its owners" - Anonymous

•••
If they say you can't do it, prove them wrong

C_Ee2X8WAAQ3rVc.jpg

•••
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein

•••
"It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad company."
- George Washington

•••
•••
•••
Don't cheat on Flippa, Because Flippa don't like Competition.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
“I've lived through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.” ~Mark Twain

•••
"Capital punishment is our society's recognition of the sanctity of human life." - Orrin Hatch

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back