Dynadot

Your Crypto Investments ?

NameSilo
Watch

AhmedAshraf

Established Member
Impact
Any fellow domainer with some cryptocurrency assets ?
if so, Post here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dogecoins dropped too.. I remember once I bought a lot worth $15 at ($0.52 per K) .. Now it's below $0.16 per K.. Not huge loss as I have not invested more than $60-$70 (at various rated per K).. Will invest more..

•••
Anyone else enjoying the Doge price? :)

•••
•••
•••
I gave up on Crypto- it was just too infested with pump n dump. I guess you could make parallels with every market in the world with that logic though...

DI

•••
•••
Bought well over 100K Doge B-)

•••
•••
I have BTC, ETH, EXP, FCT, WARP and AMP
I consider ETH, EXT, FCT and WARP to be promising, one more than the other. AMP is speculative but I see the volumes on Bittrex pick up in the last weeks.

Coins I am looking forward to are LISK and Augur (REP)

And I am mining a new funcoin, but I don't expect to get rich of that.

•••
Swooped today:

OKcrypto/com
CryptoRanks/com (already own CoinRanks/com)

•••
I've only poured pound into Bitcoin cloud mining GHS, that was before it was ineffective. CEX(dot)io has not been mining in quite some time, but if Bitcoin price rises, I will see my investment put to work!

•••
Dumped my WARP, dumped my AMP, dumped my EXP.
I bought some more FCT and Ethereum for it.
Also looking forward to the launch of Lisk next monday. I have put some BTC in the ICO.

•••
Dumped my WARP, dumped my AMP, dumped my EXP.
I bought some more FCT and Ethereum for it.
Also looking forward to the launch of Lisk next monday. I have put some BTC in the ICO.

Lisk launch has been delayed, but yeah I am also looking forward to that. I am well invested in it and I think that if everything goes as planned it could be a game changed in a year.

•••
What is Lisk and where I can find it? :)

•••
Hmm yeah, I just noticed the blogpost mentioning the delay. Well, let's be a bit patient then. Maybe Ethereum will pick up some momentum again in the mean time.

•••
What is Lisk and where I can find it? :)
http://lisk.io/

The ICO has ended now, so you will have to wait for the launch to be able to get some in case you missed the ICO. Be careful not to buy from people who are already selling their Lisk. They cannot do that, and they can only sell their keys, but since they also remain to have access to the keys there is no guarantee that you won't be scammed. Better wait until the launch, it is expected that Lisk will be traded on several exchanges.

•••
Anyone else investing in DAO or Waves ?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Im very weary of investing in any ICO , maybe buy after the opening dump
*not trading advice

•••
Waves no due to dodgy statements in the start. DAO yes because Slock.it will be another unicorn in the next few years.

•••
AHHaa , why should slock be a unicorn? There isnt even a guarentee that the DAO will keep hiring them, that they will not have issues regarding issuing securites, or that the ETH blockchain will even be secure. So many unanswered questions and a major hype train(wreck).
What do I need a smart contract for?
How do I know the oracles can be trusted?
What good is a smart contract on an insecure blockchain?
BTW http://counterparty.io/news/proposal-for-ethereum-smart-contracts-on-counterparty-mainnet/

•••
It is just my opinion that they will become a unicorn. Why? Because IoT is going to be a trillion dollar industry in 5-10 years. Will the DAO back Slock.its proposal? I bet my money on it because if Slock.it didn't have made their proposal then I wouldn't be investing in the DAO and I know quite a few others that think the same.

AHHaa , why should slock be a unicorn? There isnt even a guarentee that the DAO will keep hiring them, that they will not have issues regarding issuing securites, or that the ETH blockchain will even be secure. So many unanswered questions and a major hype train(wreck).
What do I need a smart contract for?
How do I know the oracles can be trusted?
What good is a smart contract on an insecure blockchain?
BTW http://counterparty.io/news/proposal-for-ethereum-smart-contracts-on-counterparty-mainnet/

•••
There are other s that think the same becaues there is nobody else to hire right now, slockit is the only one that provides those services. I have not seen anyhting that shows how slockit will be profitable. I also do not see who should use it.

•••
DAO has collected over 130 million usd now, and the campaign will be running for 10 more days ...

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back