IT.COM

various Your BIGGEST Flip till now

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ro5hit

NameZeal.comTop Member
Impact
$9 to $ 400 that was my biggest flip. I haven't done well from then but that was amazing experience . You care to share your biggest flip. If possible with details.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Getting good offer for enemyhub.com it was registered at only 1.3 usd at GoDaddy and offer is 7 k negotiated but I am not selling

$7K is a pretty good offer for a hand-reg. I guess EnemyHub.com was registered in 2016.

You can buy half a dozen of good aftermarket domains with 7K in hand. It's not everyday that a end user comes knocking at your door and offers 7K for a hand-reg. IMO you should accept the 7K offer. :xf.grin:

•••
Mine was vuwl.com but the buyer bought it for the traffic, i bought the domain for reg fee about $8 and sold it for $1,000

Also sold GoldElement.info for $300, bought for about $2

Since then ive been a huge failure and just buy domains from auction and then they sit unsold until they fester and rot in the drop box

•••
I am also working on its project and spent about 400$ . This person offer is very good even my father is asking me to accept it but what abt this project should I accept the offer .

•••
$7K is a pretty good offer for a hand-reg. I guess EnemyHub.com was registered in 2016.

You can buy half a dozen of good aftermarket domains with 7K in hand. It's not everyday that a end user comes knocking at your door and offers 7K for a hand-reg. IMO you should accept the 7K offer. :xf.grin:

if someone offered me 7k for any of my handregs id accept it without a second thought

Last edited:
•••
Ok I am accepting it on your advice wait I will update

•••
Ok I am accepting it on your advice wait I will update

If the project itself can be done using another name, that would give you some capital to help get the project off the ground and also add more names to your portfolio. I hope it works out, keep us updated!

•••
Flipped a .mobi within two days for a profit of $23.5K. Hand regged for 18 bucks.

•••
•••
Flipped a .mobi within two days for a profit of $23.5K. Hand regged for 18 bucks.
care to share the name ?

•••
•••
The sale was reported on DNJ. One of the prime legal domain names.
Hey bud, I checked DNJ for this year sales but I couldnt find the listing for your domain, can you mention the week when the same happened or since it has already been reported on DNJ can you share the name ?

•••
My best sale in my 10 years in this business: bought $200 6L.com and sold it for $20,000 two weeks latter.

Last edited:
•••
Hey everyone,
Congratulations on the sales but could you please at least mention the domain names in your posts !!!!! that would be great!

•••
•••
•••
My best sale in my 10 years in this business: bought $200 6L.com and sold it for $20,000 two weeks latter.
wow big congrats what niche and which platform

•••
Hey everyone,
Congratulations on the sales but could you please at least mention the domain names in your posts !!!!! that would be great!

Agree

No point in sharing sales if you don't share the name you sold. If there is an NDA in place just refrain from sharing. This thread is meant to be educational.

Last edited:
•••
The name was N*Y*M*B*U*S in king
I had the name listed on SEDO, however I kept denying 5k, 10k, 15k offers so they contacted me via WHOIS.
I said 30k cash net price and they countered at 20k cash net and paid that day with Escrow.com(they paid fees)
It's a finance company, a startup....

I was homeless at the time(was getting out of a relationship/ex kept the house) and was hard to say NO to those kind of initial offers.
I realized that if I am going to be "making it" in this business, I have to be committed and ALL IN!
I am ALL IN today, and day after day after day after day.....
Outbound marketing is my daily grind, while I work on those 2-5-10-20k+ inbound offers.
I get excited when people say NO to me!
This business is so challenging I love it. It breaks certain people, but the Greats will never quit and be remembered...

Last edited:
•••
I had the name listed on SEDO, however I kept denying 5k, 10k, 15k offers so they contacted me via WHOIS.
I said 30k cash net price and they countered at 20k cash net and paid that day with Escrow.com(they paid fees)

I was homeless at the time(was getting out of a relationship/ex kept the house) and was hard to say NO to those kind of initial offers.
I realized that if I am going to be "making it" in this business, I have to be committed and ALL IN!
Outbound marketing is my daily grind, while I work on those 2-5-10-20k+ inbound offers.
This business is so challenging I love it. It breaks certain people, but the Greats will never quit and be remembered...

You are a motivation. I learnt alot reading your post.

•••
$12 - $5,500 3 months

PPIclaims.co

•••
•••
Outbound

I initiated first contact then brokered by Adam Dicker, former owner of DNF, then escrow

•••
My first ever sale was 5 domains related to 'Card LInked', ie CardLinkedOffers, CardLinkedDeals etc. One of them I'd registered a couple of years before but the other four were three months old. A senior broker from Godaddy contacted me on behalf of his client and offered $5k. Turned it down and was offered 10k, 15k and then 20k. I had no money at that time and my nerve broke, settled at $24k. Turned out the buyer was one of the top online coupon websites in America. The five domains have never been developed ...

•••
Fairly recent.. Bought for $4000, sold for $35,000. Found a hidden gem via auction, that i immediately relisted to asian market at 50k.. settled at 35k..

nice close to the year..merry xmas :)

so how many months did it take for asian market to bite on your 4k hidden gem?

•••
My best flip was a while ago. Bought for $5k & sold for $70k in a few months. Domain was C*O.C*C

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back