IT.COM

budget: above $1 Your best unregistered domains (.com, .org, .net) $20 per domain I register

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most domainers I know keep a list 📜 of domains that they think might be worth registering but never do.

✉️ Send your best list of unregistered domains my way for consideration.

🤑 I will pay you $20 per domain of yours that I register. (Anything I register in the next 12 months from your lists)

If by some weird chance two people send the same idea 💡, the one who sent first gets the reward.

Criteria:
1. Must be unregistered
2. Must be .com, .net, or .org
3. Must be something you can see becoming a brand... Google, Namepros, Vobsy, RingTribe, Jynxa, BrandBucket, etc.

You may only submit a maximum of 100 domains for this request. 💯

Good luck 🤞

For THIS request, I will respond to let you know either way.

Ps: I have a budget of over $1,000 in total, but I'm picky and only buy domains I see as a good fit for my portfolio. $20 per unregistered domain that I decide to register.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Most domainers I know keep a list 📜 of domains that they think might be worth registering but never do.

✉️ Send your best list of unregistered domains my way for consideration.

🤑 I will pay you $20 per domain of yours that I register. (Good for 12 months)

If by some weird chance two people send the same idea 💡, the one who sent first gets the reward.

Criteria:
1. Must be unregistered
2. Must be .com, .net, or .org
3. Must be something you can see becoming a brand... Google, Namepros, Vobsy, RingTribe, Jynxa, BrandBucket, etc.

You may only submit a maximum of 100 domains for this request. 💯

Good luck 🤞

For THIS request, I will respond to let you know either way.

Ps: I have a budget of over $1,000 in total, but I'm picky and only buy domains I see as a good fit for my portfolio. $20 per unregistered domain that I decide to register.
Pm

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back