IT.COM

domain Your best .TV hand-reg of the day with appraisals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheBulldog

Your Showbiz ConnectionVIP Member
Impact
Obviously there are two sides on the TV forum about hand-reg's. About half a dozen feel that hand-reg's are not worth anything "because if it's still there, it ain't worth two horse patties".

I am not in that camp, nor are many others.....so let's try a "hand-reg" thread.

Rules
1) Only post what you feel is a great hand-registration. mybigvideopalace.tv is NOT a good hand-reg. You all are smart enough to know what is good and what is crap.
2) Explain why it is good, and why you chose it.
3) Explain how it could be dev'd.
4) If you are going to say "hand-reg's suck" go find another thread to feel superior in.
5) Appraisals welcome and desired: Give constructive critisism and explain exactly why and what you appraise it for. Don't just say "it sucks", tell them why it sucks.
6) Max of one hand-reg post per day. Max of 3 hand-reg's in that post.
7) Give people time to appraise. Don't bump for appraisals. If no one responded, use your brain.

I will start:

Hand Reg: Crying.tv
Reason: Random search, but it has 22K+ overture, which is huge.
DEV: Have you ever seen someone cry? Women do it, men do it, kids do it. How about a place for people to get together and talk about their feelings? Or perhaps just a place for people to share joyous occasions: Births, weddings, graduations, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Whip.tv

can you feel it?
ow baby ow :hehe:

•••
Niiiiiiiice. My goddess gets some tools.

•••
My hand regs are:
Tuck* TV
Nark* TV
Stag* TV

Nice names registered by others!

•••
hourly.tv - every hour on the hour! :)

scud.tv - cool! (missiles.tv is avail btw.)

epicture.tv - on topic.

wish i had whip! ;-( nice reg SF, could be reg of the week! (not a bad idea to add to the thread?) :bingo:

Last edited:
•••
smashfactory said:
Whip.tv

can you feel it?

Ouch! Sorry I missed that one. What made you think of 'Whip' (or should'nt I ask? :hehe:

Also, I do believe the thread rules call for your Dev Plan. C'mon on. Don't be shy...

•••
development plan- hmmmmmmmmm

i could tell you, but then i would have to whip you-

•••
My hand reg today,

maroon.tv

I really like whip :lala: nice catch

•••
smashfactory said:
Whip.tv

can you feel it?

This is a great name. You should make a "rides" related video site. Whip is the urban slang term for "nice car"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whip

You have tons of content available on the web for this project. It could turn into a site where everyone posts their own "whips" etc.

•••
Here is mine for today:

InTune.tv----Highly brandable as a music site in my mind.

•••
I think my best hand reg was Chilled.tv

Last edited:
•••
Doughnut.tv OVT of 60,000+, couldn't resist.

•••
Not regged any for ages, but found these 2 UK Geos today.

Harrogate.TV
PeakDistrict.TV

•••
RogueWriter said:
Doughnut.tv OVT of 60,000+, couldn't resist.

I like it!

•••
MusicTeacher.tv (ovt 3,230)
Videos teaching any musical instrument or music reading

BandAudition.tv
Bands post video to audition for gigs, producers, member recruitment

SoftwareHelp.tv
Video help for applications

Probably should develop all of these, but don't have resources...

•••
Shammy said:
MusicTeacher.tv (ovt 3,230)
Videos teaching any musical instrument or music reading

You regd. this one today?

•••
Sorry Amazed, I didn't realize we were posting brand new tvs daily. I read the Showbiz rules, but didn't get that.

These were hand reg'd a month or two ago, and weren't premium.

•••
It doesn't have to be today....just something you feel is a great hand-reg that you haven't already posted elsewhere.

I think what he was saying was "Wow, that was still available?"

•••
Here are some that I really did get today. I feel that if the .TV ever goes to a 'rating' system (whether voluntary or involuntary), it will adopt the current TV rating system. (It is always shown for a few seconds prior to each TV program). So, these sites would focus on material that is within their rating category.

TV-G.tv - g-rated material (cartoons, kid shows, etc)

TV-PG.tv - parental guidance suggested

TV-14.tv - for 14 years or older

TV-MA.tv - for mature audiences only

I feel that the 'dash' is critical in this case, since it is part of the actual official rating code. What is your opinion of these?

•••
Shammy said:
Sorry Amazed, I didn't realize we were posting brand new tvs daily. I read the Showbiz rules, but didn't get that.

These were hand reg'd a month or two ago, and weren't premium.

No prob. I only mentioned it because I was looking at that myself a while back and remembered it being taken. Good name! U gonna do anything with it?

•••
I'd like to develop it, but I don't have the skills myself. I'm looking for someone to develop it for me or a partner. Please PM if you have any suggestions.

Thanks!

•••
It wouldn't take you long just to do a ME.TV site and stick some youtube videos of instrumental lessons on would it? That would be good!

•••
Todays hand reg: Peeping.tv
Surprised this was available as I saw Peeking.tv in this thread last week!
Obvious uses are adult related. Ovt 10421 (jan/07 stats).

•••
Like it: Balanced.tv

Pretty much could be a debate like, or unbiased news site....

My appraisal: Two goats and a chicken.

•••
Len said:
Todays hand reg: Peeping.tv
Surprised this was available as I saw Peeking.tv in this thread last week!
Obvious uses are adult related. Ovt 10421 (jan/07 stats).

Peeping.tv I think is a lot better than peeking.tv IMHO. It was me who bought peeking. well done Len, a good hand reg.

Showbiz said:
Like it: Balanced.tv

Pretty much could be a debate like, or unbiased news site....

My appraisal: Two goats and a chicken.

great name IMO. I think you under estimated the appraisal. I would of said quite a few goats and a flock of geese. :tu:

I got ilook.tv a few days ago and to my surprise its getting about 25 hits a day from day one and doing allright on click rates at sedo.. the way its going it could pay for itself by September.
How do I check where the hits are coming from?
I would guess Asia as it is a pretty common term... I look Tv.

•••
Todays 2 hand regs:

judgment.tv (legal term, many ideas for this one.)

pampered.tv (definately a womens brand name IMHO, I have a few ideas. I also see many pampered sites in regards to pets, so another avenue as well.)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back