IT.COM

discuss Your Best Month of Sales in 2018?

NameSilo
Watch

mani0307

Account Suspended (Warnings)
Impact
Your best month sales in 2018?
my 2 sales in october and total 4 sales till November and my portfolio size 250 (85% hand reg).
please share your number of sales of each month and also portfolio size.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Best month been end of July to first week of August: sold 3 names $899 the highest have sold. Still hoping for the $xxxx sale

•••
congrats, which platform and what kind of domains and extension
Have reported all my sales in the "Report Completed Domain Name Sales" thread. Would report another after securing the funds.

•••
My sales are pretty evenly distributed throughout 2018 with about $12,000/month gross and $10,000/month after commissions.

Total names sold for the year: 30

•••
My sales are pretty evenly distributed throughout 2018 with about $12,000/month gross and $10,000/month after commissions.

How is your portfolio size?

•••
How is your portfolio size?

I had about 900 .coms beginning of the year, mid year added around 400, and then in last 4 months added around 600 more. So, average for the year would be around 1200.

Also, have around 200 .co, .us, .org, .al etc., but I have to admit that they probably are just collector items, as my sales for 2018 have all been .coms

•••
I had about 900 .coms beginning of the year, mid year added around 400, and then in last 4 months added around 600 more. So, average for the year would be around 1200.

Also, have around 200 .co, .us, .org, .al etc., but I have to admit that they probably are just collector items, as my sales for 2018 have all been .coms

What is the average purchase price of your .com domains? I guess, they are in $xxx.

•••
What is the average purchase price of your .com domains? I guess, they are in $xxx.

I have about 400 names purchased for xxx to xxxx.

The rest mostly are low xx cost names.

Each category contributes about 50% of the revenue.

Xxx-xxxx names costed more obviously, but also require less of operating costs, so IRR is similar too.

•••
Just got back into domaining recently.

Own about 50 something domains, mainly all .COM.

0 sales this year. Been domaining as a hobby since 2013 and only biggest sale I have ever had was $300.

A disappointment really, but it is what it is. Maybe something will come along the way one day but I'm not gonna stop and feel sorry for myself.

Keep grinding and pushing on. Glad to see everyone is making good money from domain names.

•••
3 sales in November
portfolio size 250 domains

•••
September sold two totalling $350 as first sale and Nov sold another for $300

•••
its very difficult to sell three words domain .i dont want to discourage you but i would suggest to spend time on namepros and read about purchasing domains..
in cbd space alot of three word domains are available for handreg ..then why buyer would pay fo these domains?
if you have any offer in $xxx i would suggest to sell them and try to buy 2 word domains and aged domains..
handreg is very difficult to sell now unless you are experienced i still dont do handreg
May I ask how you register your names?
Do you purchase from auction, close out or handreg?
And what is your average purchase price?

•••
Maybe that November (2018)?

Renew domains with cheap prices.

•••
October 12k I think was the best .

•••
•••
•••

Hi, outbound or inbound?

•••
•••
No sales for me this year(or ever) . Made mistakes at the start and brought loads of crap. Now ditched and down to 30 names. Planning to add more in the future.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
April and September where my best months Oct was the worst

•••
I have had several 3 to 4 fig sales from January till date but June/July were my best. The two months gave me a total of $10,470 revenue from 4 sales (all $6.9 handreg except the one I bought on namepros for $30). It can only get better!!!

Last edited:
•••
I have had several 3 to 4 fig sales from January till date but June/July were my best. The two months gave me a total of $10,470 revenue from 4 sales (all $6.9 handreg except the one I bought on namepros for $30). It can only get better!!!

Can only get better ??

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back