Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Can you please give me some feedback on JOLLA.org

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice name

Lajolla california

•••
Here in Finland is company who makes mobile phones called Jolla. Try to contact them.

Here is their website: https://jolla.com/

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
You know Guys thanks for your feedback. It's not worth the hassle, it stands me at £20 from Godaddy's closeout auction, so no great loss. I have already cancelled it. I have asked Godaddy for a refund as I'm a good client of theirs. I don't know why I didn't check it at Trademark247.com first as I used the American trademark site which I presume doesn't show European trademarks.

•••
I agree here too, hopefully you didn't delete because of our comments.

IMO you would of made something at least $100.

After some thought I decided it's best to leave that one alone. OK I might have made $100/200 but it could have gone the other way as well. My details have already been deleted off the whois records.

•••
Thanks for feedback. I checked for trademark issues at United States Patent and Trademark Office and couldn't find anything that could be a problem.

•••
•••
•••
I can flip the .org domain to them. I am surprised that they did not register the .net and .org names when they initially registered the .com. Very lax of them.

•••
I can flip the .org domain to them. I am surprised that they did not register the .net and .org names when they initially registered the .com. Very lax of them.

don't offer it to them
you might get hurt

•••
don't offer it to them
you might get hurt
This is true but from my experience offer them a very very fair deal and things usually go smooth.

Things go very south very fast when being greedy.

•••
This is true but from my experience offer them a very very fair deal and things usually go smooth.

Things go very south very fast when being greedy.

if you targeting $200 usd then you are right

•••
You know Guys thanks for your feedback. It's not worth the hassle, it stands me at £20 from Godaddy's closeout auction, so no great loss. I have already cancelled it. I have asked Godaddy for a refund as I'm a good client of theirs. I don't know why I didn't check it at Trademark247.com first as I used the American trademark site which I presume doesn't show European trademarks.

just for the records... I definetely did not recommend to delete it

•••
I know you didn't, but it was my decision so that I can move on. It taught me a lesson for £20 quid.

•••
I know you didn't, but it was my decision so that I can move on. It taught me a lesson for £20 quid.

and what is that lesson?
to do due dilligence
what a trademark infringement is and what not?

•••
•••
just for the records... I definetely did not recommend to delete it

I agree here too, hopefully you didn't delete because of our comments.

IMO you would of made something at least $100.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back