IT.COM

domains YOOZ eCigarette brand in China acquired YOOZ.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Recently, the Philippines store of YOOZ, a head electronic cigarette brand in China, is about to be completed. YOOZ global official website YOOZ.com exclusive domain name has also been acquired. As one of the most popular e-cigarette brands in China, YOOZ, with such great global investment, not only expands itself, but also shares the most fashionable e-cigarette culture in China to the whole world.

YOOZ.Life
YOOZ.com

About Cai Yuedong, the founder.

(fun fact: in Gujarati language ‘Yooz’ meaning "Use" and in Persian language ‘Yooz’ meaning cheetah)

read more (businesswire)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
China is a huge market, you can invest in .cn :xf.grin:

•••
China is a huge market, you can invest in .cn :xf.grin:
I sold a three character .cn for $3000 a few years ago. Five idn.cn for $20,000 about 7 years ago.
Still have over 80 quality .cn but very little interest over the last couple of years.

•••
cool, 4L .COM domain with oo in the middle is always in high price.

•••
congrats to the seller and buyer, nice investment. :)

•••
Nice brand name (yooz) but boring TLD (.com) and, most important, an unhealthy product (electronic cigarettes).

•••
Nice brand name (yooz) but boring TLD (.com) and, most important, an unhealthy product (electronic cigarettes).
boring .top infomercial. (By trying to bring down .com, no less)

Talk to me about end-user sales. (like the one in this article)

Last edited:
•••

Don't feed the troll.:xf.smile:

•••
I am not "trying" to bring .com down - because, and that's what you need to understand, .com is already down - as it is not top.

No (at least not now / here).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back