Dynadot

discuss Yes, it's Google

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mAd MaX

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They are spending tons of bribes, or should I say lobbying right now. And Amazon is killing small retailers. Small businesses are truly under attack.

•••
They are spending tons of bribes, or should I say lobbying right now. And Amazon is killing small retailers. Small businesses are truly under attack.

Consumers get benefitted by Amazon but Google doesn't benefit anyone except it's own agenda which is Pure Evil. It's totally a narrow minded manipulative greedy corrupt left Cartel.

•••
They are spending tons of bribes, or should I say lobbying right now.

Yeah, in all aspects. I recently learned about the following orwellian logic related to Huawei (which appears to be a part of US<->CN global issues, but still),,,

Google/US: Dear Huawei, your are no more allowed to use our Android

Huawei/CN: Fine, we will develop our own OS then.

Google/US: By doing so, you are compromising U.S. national security!

=== Quote begin ===
It seems that Google has already felt the threat from Huawei's quick shift, according to media reports. Financial Times reported on Thursday that Google warned that if the US administration moves ahead with its sweeping ban on Huawei, it risks compromising national security.

Google in particular is concerned it would not be allowed to update its Android operating system on Huawei smartphones, and would prompt Huawei to develop its own version of the software, FT reported, citing people close to Google's lobbying efforts.

Huawei has been working on its own OS for years as an insurance policy in case of losing access to US technologies such as the Android system, while the move has been picking up significantly as US intensified its global ban on the Chinese tech giant.
===Quote end ===

Source: http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1153450.shtml

Last edited:
•••
On the contrary, if big companies are losing their rank after update, then smaller businesses will profit on it.

•••
On the contrary, if big companies are losing their rank after update, then smaller businesses will profit on it.
It's not about big/small...it's about the algorithm of Google which is a monopoly

•••
it is monopoly but I'm not duscussing theories, just pointing out something maybe not so 'evil' in recent algorithm changes.

Last edited:
•••
This has nothing to do with ranking, which google got rid of years back.
Or businesses really.
It is about google destroying the news media bit by bit.
Europe has been fighting google for years, mostly winning, but hard to tell here in the USA.
USA so far has been avoiding google, after all, democrats and google are like linked at the buttholes.

•••
it is monopoly but I'm not duscussing theories, just poining out something maybe not so 'evil' in recent algorithm changes.
Users can log out of Facebook/Amazon app but can't log out of Google...it's snoops us from every direction.

It's not only cashing our data without our consent rather systematically pushing its agenda tailor made for everyone of us without us even realizing!

I literally hate this company and hope present US government to take appropriate just action to limit its manipulation of masses.

•••
There are options that leave google out....
Duck Duck Go is one.
Bad thing for me is this:
I have a chromebook!!!
hahahahahha.
Hard to eliminate google for sure.....

•••
This has nothing to do with ranking, which google got rid of years back.
Or businesses really.
It is about google destroying the news media bit by bit.
Europe has been fighting google for years, mostly winning, but hard to tell here in the USA.
USA so far has been avoiding google, after all, democrats and google are like linked at the buttholes.
Rightly said, dems.

They opposed abolition of slavery too.
There are options that leave google out....
Duck Duck Go is one.
Bad thing for me is this:
I have a chromebook!!!
hahahahahha.
Hard to eliminate google for sure.....
Yes but your phone runs on Android, right?

That's the skynet of Terminator, no kidding.

•••
I am ordering this book...think it will be a good read.

https://www.amazon.com/Unfreedom-Press-Mark-R-Levin/dp/1508287627

Mark R. Levin comes a groundbreaking and enlightening book that shows how the great tradition of the American free press has degenerated into a standardless profession that has squandered the faith and trust of the American public, not through actions of government officials, but through its own abandonment of reportorial integrity and objective journalism.

•••
It's still hard to understand how it's possible that the same action it's considered lobby in US and bribe in EU and you go to jail for it.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Soon the only businesses left in towns and cities across the USA will be:
Fast food and restaurants, and service industries like lawyers, electricians, etal.
No one selling products.....land to houses to vehicles to a new wallet, only at amazon!

•••
Also pls watch this 7yr old video of Gary Reback (who filed antitrust case against Microsoft) take on Google.

•••
•••
Consumers get benefitted by Amazon

I don’t know about that if you look at the long term effect, say 20 years from now. Like when I read about mall closings, and businesses unable to compete and lazy consumers sitting at home as we watch the near end to retail. Sure there will be Dentists, Plumbers and Roofers, no Robots yet there. But many retail small corps and mom and pop companies are doomed.

The middle class has always paid all the taxes. Small independent business is the heartbeat of US economy, NOT big corps or Big tech as being worshipped by the ignorant. Amazon’s employees pay taxes of course, yet the Company itself seems to be gaming the system, an old Story though. GE and other such large corps have teams of accountanting magicians inventing ways to avoid taxes for ages.

Last edited:
•••
Soon the only businesses left in towns and cities across the USA will be:
Fast food and restaurants, and service industries like lawyers, electricians, etal.
No one selling products.....land to houses to vehicles to a new wallet, only at amazon!

I didnt see your post. Exactly. And guess what happens? More tax consumers versus Taxpayers.

•••
Their “Our Demands to Google” is pretty reasonable I think.

•••
It's still hard to understand how it's possible that the same action it's considered lobby in US and bribe in EU and you go to jail for it.

There are no lobbyists in the EU? Seems there are influence peddlers worldwide, they might have different names but I can’t believe there is any Country in our world that doesn’t have such systems. How do EU corporations in your country get laws passed?

•••

There are no lobbyists in the EU? Seems there are influence peddlers worldwide, they might have different names but I can’t believe there is any Country in our world that doesn’t have such systems. How do EU corporations in your country get laws passed?
There are, as everywhere, but there are big differences. It's hard to explain them, so it's easier to google 'lobbying us vs eu'.

•••
Consumers get benefited by Amazon but Google doesn't benefit anyone except it's own agenda which is Pure Evil. It's totally a narrow minded manipulative greedy corrupt left Cartel.

I'd love to hear your reasoning for this :)

I think its the other way around. Amazon doesn't really benefit anyone. The world does not need Amazon, and would be better off without them. (sorry to everyone that just HAS to save 1.00 on a new phone case)

Google has in the past offered a lot of beneficial services to people for little to no cost. Not as much today as in the past, but still.

I'm actually pretty happy about this update. SEO is hard for real business owners out there trying to get the word out about a value product. Too many little shit news sites were helping their buddies by writing fluff articles. I experienced this first hand when I and another outfit started using the same name for a similar project. I had won the .com name at drop catch and so I thought I had the advantage. These guys knew people that worked for sites like the daily beast and other kinda popular kinda real news sites. These guys had the whole first page of Google filled with shit fluff articles helping them advertise. They didn't even have content posted yet but were kicking my ass even with me owning the .com and offering pages of real content.

Its time for these pseudo news sites to start earning their traffic by posting quality content. Not get immediate rewards for posting mediocre articles about hot topics. If an article is high in quality, the search rankings for that article will grow. But it wont be automatic anymore.. Sorry.. Hey CCN, instead of crying about the collapse in search volume, try making sure your article is properly written. June 3th is not a date, a stupid error right in the first paragraph, and you want to be taken seriously and handed free traffic? Nope.

The only reason they even have any traffic is because they jumped on the hottest of hot topics and posted continuous content. low quality content, but it was content and that worked for them and others, until now. Oh Noooo!

in the end, google knows their job is to provide the highest quality search results. This update will help them continue to do just that.

Last edited:
•••
Tbh, when you have to rely on a company for your main traffic to your website, and you're not paying that company, then you can't complain.

Google is a search service. They are not required to include your site unless you paid them to. A success plan for a blog that mainly hinges on being on the first page of Google is so dumb. You should have diversified avenues of traffic, like social media and advertising via outbrain and whatever.

Elite daily understood that to get traffic you had to be proactive about it... getting your posts out there for the public to see.. they didn't rely on Google at all.

Ccn played the "seo game" tailored solely towards Google's algorithm. They could've gotten their own channels of traffic instead...

•••
Back