frank-germany

domainer since 2001 / musicianTop Member
Impact
ycht . com sold at Brandbucket

let's do a quiz

how much did it sell for?

what's your guesstimate?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
$4k plus free pizzas for all :)

•••
pizzas
yes that correct ;)

send via dropbox already

•••
•••
•••
looks like I was at least not overpaying when I bought it 2015 while the CHIP craze was high

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sold for $2,400 on Sedo January 2016. Sold today for $9,995.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Now as a lot of savvy people follow this thread
I bought

pkws.com

CHIP / and means automobiles in german

what do you think I can sell it for ?

•••
CHIP / and means automobiles in german
Based on your info, I'd guess low $xx,xxx - low $xxx,xxx (depends on whether it's a domain investor or an enduser).

•••
Do you think it was sold based on it meaning 'yacht' or was it an acronym for something

nice sale anyways

•••
Do you think it was sold based on it meaning 'yacht' or was it an acronym for something

nice sale anyways

no clue
I didn't sell it
it was brandbucket

but I would think so

•••
A search shows the letters relating to "Charters Towers Airport" in Australia, so it's likely a domain investor with a larger vision to resell.

•••
•••
:banghead:

unless they want to say Yo! Charter Towers

:xf.rolleyes: :ROFL:

•••
Charters Towers Airport = YCHT ???
This wikipedia article has some information. But if I must guess, CH = Charters, T = Towers. Not too sure about the Y, it could mean Airport, Queensland, Australia, etc.

•••
Every airport across the world is assigned a code. Easier to remember and input into the system for navigation. Most in australia start with Y and then the corresponding letters of the abbreviation for the airport. YCHT is Y CH for Charter and T for Towers.

•••
Nice sale

Right name, right time, right place

before the CHIP craze, this is why 4L's had value

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back