IT.COM

domain Ybts.com auction at $100 million...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
So ybts.com is at auction at GoDaddy with one bid of... $100,000,000:

https://auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?miid=109313425

But hey, there is still time to join if someone wants to grab this gem!

On a more serious note, GoDaddy should have investigated this one much earlier. There are only 18 hours left of the auction at this time, so it must have been running for several days I guess.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What r they thinking? There are 2Ls more valuable.

Yipes

•••
Maybe its pesos or yens or rupees

•••
@The Durfer hey, that may not really be a "fair" thing to say - well just yet anyway.

To the end user that 4L may be a far better fit for thier brand - than any 2 letter. That may be the most perfect name that will propell their product to a global sucess.

I dont know, wish it was my sale, but at least lest see the outcome - this may be amazing news for all 4L investors, plays nice in a value to biz discussion?

Good luck to both ends on that deal - look forward to more info!

•••
i only said it cause I don't think its legit. Starting the auction at 100000000? No domain has sold at this amount before.

•••
now, if it was priced at $10000 I wouldn't be surprised.

•••
Got Ya, my bad, should have considered the context of it. out of context maybe a little rough hahaha

•••
•••
•••
•••
What's your main source for reliable DN sales data?

Honestly their is not a single 100% reliable DN sales data... A lot of sales that get posted are fake and some are real.. you just have to see the outcome honestly.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back