Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yay! Health, Woo! Health, Lol! Health ...happy, joyous and encouraging brands. The bid of $1k, I believe there's room to squeeze for more

(In my opinion)

•••
I think this is a typical 'find the right buyer and they'll pay whatever you want' domain. Personally, I would have probably taken the 1k but I'm a weak fella. :xf.wink:
It does of course depend on what you paid for the domain in the first place. I guess to justify turning down the offer you'd have to ask for at least 5-10k now. Maybe you're a bit high but it is really hard to tell. Let me wish a sale upon you. :xf.cool:

•••
YayHealthy

Little outbound for you. They are "Yay Healthy dot com" (yours is better). Offers accepted

Last edited:
•••
I think this is a typical 'find the right buyer and they'll pay whatever you want' domain. Personally, I would have probably taken the 1k but I'm a weak fella. :xf.wink:
It does of course depend on what you paid for the domain in the first place. I guess to justify turning down the offer you'd have to ask for at least 5-10k now. Maybe you're a bit high but it is really hard to tell. Let me wish a sale upon you. :xf.cool:
I only hand regged it last year so trying to work out if I'm being unrealistic / greedy with the pricing :xf.smile:

@jhm know about that site already - one of the reason I regged this one :xf.wink:

•••
I only hand regged it last year so trying to work out if I'm being unrealistic / greedy with the pricing :xf.smile:

Yeah, sorry 'bout that. You stated in your opening post that it was a hand reg. Now, some say greed is good. Not so sure about it though. There are A LOT of words you can put in front of 'health'. That said, I like this one and would probably stick to 5-10k pricing for it as said before.

•••
I think that for the ''exclamation'' types of domains (''yay'', ''wow'' and ''oh'') it's good to think carefully of who the buyer is, and base a price accordingly. For example in this case I hardly see it will be bought by some pharmaceutical giant or chain of clinics. I'd rather see some health enthusiastic bloggers buy this domain, and from this standpoint the price of $1000 is about to the point (within the price range for individuals and small businesses). I know you declined it, but now I still wouldn't price it more than $1500. You can try $1900-$2000 but I am highly sceptical here.
Good luck!

•••
I think that for the ''exclamation'' types of domains (''yay'', ''wow'' and ''oh'') it's good to think carefully of who the buyer is, and base a price accordingly. For example in this case I hardly see it will be bought by some pharmaceutical giant or chain of clinics. I'd rather see some health enthusiastic bloggers buy this domain, and from this standpoint the price of $1000 is about to the point (within the price range for individuals and small businesses). I know you declined it, but now I still wouldn't price it more than $1500. You can try $1900-$2000 but I am highly sceptical here.
Good luck!
Interesting thoughts - thanks

Crunchbase data for "Yay" shows the below

Yay Pay - 13.8 million in funding
Yay Doo - 20.4 million in funding
Yay Trade - 33 million (SEK) in funding

Plus plenty of other companies using "yay" as a first word in a myriad of sectors......

Not really targeting Big Pharma with this type of domain

Two areas of health I thought of......

health analytics App/Dapp
Health tracking App/Dapp

•••
Interesting thoughts - thanks

Crunchbase data for "Yay" shows the below

Yay Pay - 13.8 million in funding
Yay Doo - 20.4 million in funding
Yay Trade - 33 million (SEK) in funding

Plus plenty of other companies using "yay" as a first word in a myriad of sectors......

Not really targeting Big Pharma with this type of domain

Two areas of health I thought of......

health analytics App/Dapp
Health tracking App/Dapp

Yeah, well, millions in funding for specific (existing!) companies and cost of domain name are a bit different things. But I am not saying that ''yay'' is a bad word, I am just saying that it's specific and only by seeing some famous names with it, I wouldn't automatically link to high traffic, interest and thus, increased domain price.
But what you can do for sure is to throw some SEO for ''health analytics app'' for a few months, and see how it goes. Good way to check the idea.

•••
There has been a company with this name in Amsterdam, but this company has since been deregistered from the Chamber of Commerce. Yoga, retail shop, and cafe opened Oct 2015. Serves raw vegan food, healthy sweets, juices, tea and coffee. Reported closed December 2016.

https://www.eatpurelove.nl/travel/yay-health-store-more-in-amsterdam/

upload_2021-9-17_13-22-38.png

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back