Watch

WhiteWebServer

Established Member
Impact
Get Your .XYZ Domain Registration At Only 0.87$ 🙂

whitewebserver . net

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Get Your .XYZ Domain Registration At Only 0.87$ 🙂

I see that you have stripe payment system.
Does your price include 2.9% + $0.30 stripe commission?

Last edited:
•••
I see that you have stripe payment system.
Does your price include 2.9% + $0.30 stripe commission?
Now domain price is only 0.79$, There no any stripe payment fee, we take only 4% extra fee...

•••
Now domain price is only 0.79$, There no any stripe payment fee, we take only 4% extra fee...

Thank you, I asked because I know the registrars who do not include these commissions.

Does your 4% extra fee apply to all your prices?
And just wondering why you don't immediately add that 4% to your prices?
For example, you say that the price of .XYZ is $0.79, although the final price in your basket is $0.79 + 4% = $0.82

•••
We applied 4% on all products & domain because, when i recieve money through stripe he took 3.5% their charge.

•••
•••
@WhiteWebServer
One more question. Your domain was registered in June this year. In four months, you received 25 reviews on trustpilot. All reviews are 5 stars.

Are these real reviews of your customers?

All review are real review, . net is domain is registered for global version before this we running with . in domain 😁

•••
•••
sav. com

This register offer .xyz $0.69. and get unlimited .xyz as same prices.

•••
•••
I bought several xyz domains during the sale. They were premium domains that were 'available' when I put them in the basket, single letter dot xyz and single dictionary words. I was surprised that they seemed to be available to buy but did not question it. I paid by debit card linked to a UK account. Then I checked and saw 'pending' against the names. It stayed like that for days after. I asked them about the status and they replied that they could not get the names I asked for. I asked for a refund a few days after that, they said OK. Then nothing happened for a few days. Then I asked about the refund. Then they said that they could not refund as they had no method to do that. I supplied a paypal address for a paypal refund and they said OK to that method. Then a few days later I asked if they would do the refund. No reply. So what can I do to get a refund?

•••
I bought several xyz domains during the sale. They were premium domains that were 'available' when I put them in the basket, single letter dot xyz and single dictionary words. I was surprised that they seemed to be available to buy but did not question it. I paid by debit card linked to a UK account. Then I checked and saw 'pending' against the names. It stayed like that for days after. I asked them about the status and they replied that they could not get the names I asked for. I asked for a refund a few days after that, they said OK. Then nothing happened for a few days. Then I asked about the refund. Then they said that they could not refund as they had no method to do that. I supplied a paypal address for a paypal refund and they said OK to that method. Then a few days later I asked if they would do the refund. No reply. So what can I do to get a refund?
As i see, you ordered all premium domaim, whose not possible to register, you can get a refund but we don't use paypal, if you have any other option.. 😊

•••
The amount of $ 0.87 is high.

At onamae.com, a Japanese registrar, you can get a .xyz domain for free by using a member-only coupon.

Even if you get it for a fee, you can get it for 25 JPY (about $0.3)

•••
As i see, you ordered all premium domaim, whose not possible to register, you can get a refund but we don't use paypal, if you have any other option.. 😊
Can you refund to a Skrill account or to a UK bank account?

•••
The amount of $ 0.87 is high.

At onamae.com, a Japanese registrar, you can get a .xyz domain for free by using a member-only coupon.

Even if you get it for a fee, you can get it for 25 JPY (about $0.3)
The problem with onamae.com I view it´s the payment. Not accept Europe bank cards.
What is the payment you use in this web?

•••
Can't choose bank transfer?

When I use a free coupon to get a domain for 0 jpy, I always avoid fees by choosing a bank account.

Since the charge is 0 jpy, there is no need to actually make a transfer.

•••
If you want to get it for a fee without using a coupon, you need a credit card or debit card.

•••
•••
Can't choose bank transfer?

When I use a free coupon to get a domain for 0 jpy, I always avoid fees by choosing a bank account.

Since the charge is 0 jpy, there is no need to actually make a transfer.
mmm.. not testing with bank transfer only with cards.
But have free coupon to get a domain for 0jpy in onamae.com?? not view any.

•••
•••
mmm.. not testing with bank transfer only with cards.
But have free coupon to get a domain for 0jpy in onamae.com?? not view any.
The coupon URL will be emailed to each member.
It may arrive daily or once every few days.

•••
A week later at White Web Server - still no refund

•••
•••
Another week goes by and still no refund...

•••
Back