IT.COM

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

NameSilo
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Snooty.xyz
Spacefarer.xyz
Salivate.xyz
Flavorsome.xyz
AMSRtist.xyz

•••
my collection of xyzs:

landrates.xyz
squareyards.xyz
biddables.xyz
rwrdz.xyz
pryz.xyz
24by7.xyz
travvy.xyz
digihumans.xyz
toury.xyz
transac.xyz
advtg.xyz
10to10.xyz
livefm.xyz
fastrr.xyz
modefy.xyz
nodefy.xyz

•••
•••
my .xyz domains

parkingcrew.xyz
teslaphone.xyz
genopet.xyz
genoverse.xyz

•••
⚡"Flash-regs"⚡
Some new names today for me. Which one is your favorite ⚡?

FlashCar
FlashEnergy
FlashMemory
FlashData
FlashBattery
FlashMobs
FlashNode
FlashDrives
FlashID

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
1652881121551.png

•••
•••
Mintable.xyz SH listed.
Hoping Mintable.com / .app might acquire it.

•••
Kitt (.) xyz
Praf (.) xyz
Vhit (x) xyz

•••
Mintable.xyz SH listed.
Hoping Mintable.com / .app might acquire it.
I'd call that wishful thinking under different circumstances, but considering it's usually those types of businesses buying xyz, as we've been told, this isn't out of the question..

I definitely like yours more than .app.

•••
XRblocks
XRbetting
XRgallery
HotelsXR
RealEstateXR
SportXR

All the above are .xyz

•••
•••
FrontierDAO .xyz - a Decentralized Autonomous Organization created to support scientific research and innovation.

Interesting fact: the .com redirects to .xyz. They chose xyz over .com as their main extension.

•••
•••
•••

Thank you very much for Mrs Swetha , your sales report contribute positive impact for many xyz domainers and teach indirectly potential buyers to adopt .xyz for their small - medium - big startup business.

Its not only for crypto / web3 future, but for all of type global business. Might be they would upgrade to .com after raise huge capital , but not for superveryveryverylongdomainnames. com . Short .xyz is better .

I believe that most of people know .com is favourite, but they also understand .xyz has same function like .com. Its not about .com or .xyz , but its about starting business with less effort and use more fund to implement in smart marketing .

Small / medium business usually focus on marketing to raise more revenue before thinking to acquire great .com ( if needed).

•••
comboverse xyz
vpnsolutions xyz

•••

Attachments

• 84CBFA5C-3C00-430A-B291-BC5F60B7E843.png
    84CBFA5C-3C00-430A-B291-BC5F60B7E843.png
    450 KB · Views: 54
•••
•••
•••
@DNGear question

Do you have dans “open domain distribution network” enabled on your you Dan names ? Curious, as I was looking around in my settings.

I’ve not yet tried it, and I do see it changes commission rate.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back