Dynadot

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
Upload a few XYZs and nobody cares or notices, particularly if you're unknown on the world's biggest domain forum.

Obviously the marketplaces want the big name sales to happen on their platform, so the resultant threads are free advertising for them.

TL;DR: Everyone is a pro, naturally; only some people are names, for whom different rules apply.

No one here on NamePros is buying these high priced .XYZ or anyone that views this message board.

It's startup companies or companies moving into the cyrpto and NFT space who are putting their money into it and feel like the .XYZ domain extension is the best "new" extension for this new digital space. We saw the same upswing with the .IO extension years ago, which also made no sense, but it happened.

None of these bigger XYZ sales are a reusult of someone visiting NamePros. NP isn't a place for end users, it's a place for domainers to sell to other domainers (who won't be paying these high prices).

Last edited:
•••
It took you almost a week to reply to a post only to cut half of it, and argue about stuff that wasn't said?

No one here on NamePros is buying these high priced .XYZ or anyone that views this message board.

I didn't say people on NamePros are buying the names.

None of these bigger XYZ sales are a reusult of someone visiting NamePros.

I didn't say they were.

NP isn't a place for end users

I didn't say otherwise.

it's a place for domainers to sell to other domainers (who won't be paying these high prices).

I didn't say anything contrary to this either.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I see this names E-T-H.xyz (note mine ) for sale at afternic.

Its still good for one who could build website and rank it with seo strategy,

•••
Went a bit overboard and regged -

ArtExhibition/xyz
ArtEmpire/xyz
CryptoF/xyz
CryptoBonds/xyz
CryptoBill/xyz
MetaBarrier/xyz
OmniBot/xyz
DugDug/xyz
SpinGame/xyz
Utch/xyz
MultiHub/xyz
OmniArt/xyz

$1 a pop. Let the waiting begin!

•••
Chaindot.xyz
Cryptopolka.xyz
Daomarkets.xyz

Last edited:
•••
XRbling.xyz
B2bmeta.xyz

Last edited:
•••
•••
ekos.xyz
vipi.xyz
oboz.xyz
xout.xyz
kktc.xyz
isdb.xyz
ocap.xyz
ajet.xyz

•••
•••
Bolt.xyz sold for $79888 @Afternic
Oval.xyz sold for $27888 @Afternic
Beem.xyz sold for $15000 @sedo.com
Galaxies.xyz sold for $4995 @DAN.COM

No further details please. Thank you

•••
•••
•••
•••
Interesting, what will unbolt.xyz and ovals.xyz sell for?
I've got the two.
Yeah, also engild.xyz

Last edited:
•••
Looks like VR.xyz and AI.xyz have changed hands. VR.xyz was avail to purchase at six figures last month and forwarded to an individual sellers lander. If u lookup whois then u can see.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Acquired iwant.xyz. I think it’s great for a shopping brand.

“I want X, Y, and Z!”

ilove.xyz is available at premium renewal $200+/yr.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back