Dynadot

discuss .XYZ THREAD - Sales, Regs, Discussion, News, Debates

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

artstar

Top Member
Impact
I searched out all the threads and there isn't an officially designated .xyz thread so how about this one to cover the subject?

So to start off my first xyz reg is:

SH3.xyz
:xf.grin:

Sh stands for Shanghai

May have little value if any but I like short domains as possible that I can get in new extensions and with majority of numbers taken I figured why not for the low reg fee right now. Plus it sorry of rhymes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Upload a few XYZs and nobody cares or notices, particularly if you're unknown on the world's biggest domain forum.

Upload 20,000 names and have countless threads and blog posts written about you and the red carpet will be rolled out, with marketplaces actively trying to broker and close sales with potential buyers, not just sitting back and waiting for a miracle of someone stumbling upon your name by chance among thousands of others.

Obviously the marketplaces want the big name sales to happen on their platform, so the resultant threads are free advertising for them.

TL;DR: Everyone is a pro, naturally; only some people are names, for whom different rules apply.

Last edited:
•••
Maybe she is using brokerage services?

•••
Is what i say ( like you ) .xyz is not "eligible for fast transfer" so is Standard Network but you say above
"2 ways. Dan landers and Afternic promotion. Both are working" & Afetrnic promotion give example with a print screen "Premium Network" so since .xyz not fit for Premium , Fast transfer on Afternic so it's only Standard
On Afternic:

A). Eligible For Fast-transfer -

1) .com, .net, .org, .de, .biz, .pw and .info domain names that have a buy now price set.

2).They should be registered with supporting Registrars.

3). Domains with these extensions are automatically Upgraded to Premium Network from Standard Network.

B).
Not Eligible For Fast-transfer-

1). Other than the above extensions, other extensions are not eligible for Fast Transfer.

2) They receive exposure only on Standard Network.

Is this Correct?

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
I picked up : limpkin.xyz and lorikeet.xyz for that random bird lover out there.

•••
Why do they have this limit on fast transfers? Why not all extensions be eligible for fast transfer I don't see any harm in that? or is it?

•••
Upload a few XYZs and nobody cares or notices, particularly if you're unknown on the world's biggest domain forum.

Upload 20,000 names and have countless threads and blog posts written about you and the red carpet will be rolled out, with marketplaces actively trying to broker and close sales with potential buyers, not just sitting back and waiting for a miracle of someone stumbling upon your name by chance among thousands of others.

Obviously the marketplaces want the big name sales to happen on their platform, so the resultant threads are free advertising for them.

TL;DR: Everyone is a pro, naturally; only some people are names, for whom different rules apply.

You conveniently forget to mention that Nomad.xyz sold for $49,000
That wasn't a Swetha sale.

•••
I probably didn't mention it because it has nothing to do with what I wrote.

•••
Available for reg:

Prewarn.xyz
Forewarn.xyz
Forearmed.xyz
MetaversArt.xyz
Omniversed.xyz
OmniverseArt.xyz

•••
I swear I remember Daniel Negari saying something along the lines of how everyone who was investing in xyz would benefit in the future as an investment, and this was very early on when he said that, either he had privileged information or had a lot of trust in himself and his company. I think people will be less reluctant to invest in XYZ when they see more sales similar to that of Swetha but across the board. I think when this happens we will see sort of a renaissance in domain investing.

Right now as I've said, the most ive gotten for my 1 word dictionary xyz was something like 500 dollars, cant remember. I know I'm not going to get 1:1 ratio of what Swetha is getting, but I've priced it to sell, even added a minimum offer option which if I get near my Buy it now I will sell it and you guys will be first to know. I do appreciate the more views I'm getting. So far I've listed it everywhere, afternic, sedo, dan, the usual. If there's more I can do please let me know.

Last edited:
•••
DomainTlds Reg
beeple.xyz82
fant.xyz80
yoto.xyz76
wimax.xyz74
exd.xyz73
resp.xyz73
googlee.xyz70
shopz.xyz63
ruki.xyz62
coff.xyz51
cond.xyz50
pcbs.xyz48
y-y.xyz48
propy.xyz48
captable.xyz45
swad.xyz45
goodmeat.xyz44
internetspeed.xyz43
truebalance.xyz40
bigpixel.xyz39
socialchat.xyz37
prenup.xyz36
epigenetic.xyz35
parasites.xyz34
mappers.xyz32
upraise.xyz31
electrictaxi.xyz30
bioelectric.xyz30
freshdrop.xyz28
darkstores.xyz25
solitaires.xyz24
elds.xyz24
undie.xyz24
electricautos.xyz23
imparts.xyz23
expede.xyz23
microsphere.xyz21
smallsat.xyz19
nitride.xyz19
thoroughfare.xyz19
lignite.xyz17
triplane.xyz16
microacquire.xyz15
intersphere.xyz15
bewakoof.xyz15
electricjet.xyz14
pagd.xyz13
creditfair.xyz12
42dot.xyz11
electricrazors.xyz11
seoconsultation.xyz11
faircent.xyz11
electricrazor.xyz11
currenthealth.xyz9
smarterskin.xyz8
earlysalary.xyz6
flexsalary.xyz5
truthseeking.xyz5
colexion.xyz5

Inspired by Swetha @DNGear

•••
I probably didn't mention it because it has nothing to do with what I wrote.
And thus the bitter salty backbiting against Xyz continues...

•••
•••
•••
•••
For me is very simple with .xyz
I have 40 i put on 9888 $ / each if in one year some one will buy ok i f not , no renew
But what i notice is people / companies who buy .xyz have no clue about domain name industry or how to use a domain name :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
For me is very simple with .xyz
I have 40 i put on 9888 $ / each if in one year some one will buy ok i f not , no renew
But what i notice is people / companies who buy .xyz have no clue about domain name industry or how to use a domain name :xf.wink:

Can you share the list :giggle:

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Someone also registered "SaltnPepper.xyz" :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
SaltnPepper is a better name. The SaltandPepper owner should have owned it (as well I mean, already).

Last edited:
•••
You are a senior here. Dont you know how afternic works?

There are standard network and premium network. Domains(extensions) which are not eligible for fast transfer will show at standard network registrars. Please check any afternic listed domain with a BIN price at Porkbun, Namecheap or Google.
.xyz are promoted at Sedo on their standard and MLS service.

•••
You conveniently forget to mention that Nomad.xyz sold for $49,000
That wasn't a Swetha sale.

u conveniently forgot to mention only 1 person on earth makes consistent 4 and 5 fig xyz sales

that says it all

good luck creating 2nd 20k folio of sellable xyz names.

there is not enuf english words for that

•••
•••

what is yer point. my sale proves what I said.

nobody but u and yer 20k.folio will be making frequent 4 and 5fig sales. my 1700usd once in blue moon after years of renewals and on good popular 1word taken many tld doesnt change what I said.. it just proves my point.

show me one othr person making 4 and 5fig sales as often as u... half as often? 10%?

u cant. case closed. :)

•••
Tiptop.xyz sold for $15000 @escrow/Lumis.com
Revolve.xyz sold for $14888 @Afternic
Cheq.xyz sold for $2995 @Afternic
Ghostly.xyz sold for $1995 @Afternic

No further details please. Thanks

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back