IT.COM

domains Xyz Queen keeps the .xyz sales rolling

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Swetha over at DNGear.com just keeps on selling .xyz domain names. Today she rang the register on Decent.xyz for $7,888 and Edify.xyz for $2,995. I think that’s a great price for edify. No other extension even has a sale with the exact keyword edify. Another recent sale was Boundless.xyz for $4,995, what I found interesting […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can imagine the hard work involved in pin-pointing, selecting, registering thousands of such wonderful names in .XYZ extension, when almost no one was ready to take the risk.
Calculated risk now paying off. Just wonderful!
Kudos and more success to her.

•••
I can imagine the hard work involved in pin-pointing, selecting, registering thousands of such wonderful names in .XYZ extension, when almost no one was ready to take the risk.
Calculated risk now paying off. Just wonderful!
Kudos and more success to her.
Not to mention all the names that she sold don't look like a Fluke sale. Only the best SLDs and she has them all

•••
Congrats to @DNGear on keeping the momentum in big .xyz sales, and thank you @equity78 for the article - don't know how you write so much, and you make a fantastic contribution to the domain community in helping keep us informed about interesting and important developments.
Bob

Last edited:
•••
Congratulations but I'm personally not a fun of this .xyz business.

Last edited:
•••
Very Impressive, I hope the Queen keeps rocking!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back