Impact
Can you help me choose the best domain name ? the meaning will be
"Your Damage"

ydmg.xyz

yodmg.xyz

ydamage.xyz

yodamage.xyz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What type of damage? I don't really understand.

I don't think "does not mean anything" is really a positive thing.

If you want some random acronym you could easily just get some 5 letter .COM as a hand reg.

Brad
i mean health damage, injury, brain trauma, etc.

sure but "dmg" usually is known for damage and "y" stands for your

•••

Seems like you already have your mind made up.

Best of luck with it.

Brad

•••
I have some for you to choose from. I willing to handreg them myself but you can PM me if interested. It's up to you

•••

I personally would not use an acronym domain. Any potencial user would not understand the meaning of such kind of domain. Anyway - I wish you all the best and good luck!

•••
I have my doubts about both the domain names and the usefulness of the website to be created.

•••
btw can .co be used as an alternative to .com ? im worried cuz it's a country level domain ... can they put restrictions later on maybe ?

•••
btw can .co be used as an alternative to .com ? im worried cuz it's a country level domain ... can they put restrictions later on maybe ?
.co is heavily used for generic web sites. However, there is no alternative for .com

Also, 12-14 letters two words .com domain names are very common and very memorable. You may not like it, but people are used to with such names. So usually they do well.

Shorthands or acronyms are the worst, they are difficult to pronounce and even more difficult to remember. If short names are the ones you are after, instead of keywords, look for short brand-able names.

For example, the word "Google" has nothing to do with search, it's not even a proper word. But it's a pronounceable short brand-able name.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back