Dynadot

analysis .xyz have been fetching higher wholesale prices over at Sav.com this past month and a half

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Over the last couple months I have noticed Sav.com doing more business in .xyz. The prices have been picking up as well. For the first half of 2021 they only caught and auctioned 12 names. But over the last two months they have been picking up steam. True.xyz was the first 4 figure close, it […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wasn't challenging you, & no I didn't know whether they were standard renewals or not when I asked you, but I could've checked, i'll give you that. But anyway if you have a problem with people discussing your names/prices, don't promote it as your public forum signature.

imo
Sorry, your logic is like if you don't want to be discussed about your appearance, height or body shape, don't appear on the public street. It is nonsense. Your personal name is displayed here, does it mean that I can discuss your personal name?

If you are an ethical domainer, you should not discuss others' for-sale domain names without their permissions. Public forum is not a place for people to freely do unethical things. If I want people to discuss my domain names, I will open a new thread in the Appraisal Section to do so, no need you to mention my domain names without my permission.

I am shocked that there are still unethical domainers in this forum, so I choose to accept your advice and completely remove my signature.

Last edited:
•••
Sorry, your logic is like if you don't want to be discussed about your appearance, height or body shape, don't appear on the public street. It is nonsense. Your personal name is displayed here, does it mean that I can discuss your personal name?

If you are an ethical domainer, you should not discuss others' for-sale domain names without their permissions. Public forum is not a place for people to freely do unethical things. If I want people to discuss my domain names, I will open a new thread in the Appraisal Section to do so, no need you to mention my domain names without my permission.

I am shocked that there are still unethical domainers in this forum, so I choose to accept your advice and completely remove my signature.
I didn't discuss your names.. I asked you much they renewed for.. Relax

•••
Has anyone noticed that ANY 3L domain with xyz extension is now labelled and priced as premium by the registry and will cost you from $240 to register?
And that's just the floor price!

No I did not notice that, I have one and it's non premium renewal.

•••
Last edited:
•••
No I did not notice that, I have one and it's non premium renewal.
For new registration of 3L only. Floor price $240. It can be more.
Renewal price can be tricky as well. It varies, depending on the domain.The general rule is: you continue to pay the applicable renewal cost at the time of registration.

Last edited:
•••
u are all insane. xyz is one woman show.

•••
I have about 80 xyz's in the portfolio that I bought years ago. Kind of forgot about them until someone made an offer on one last month. Nice to see the uptick in action on the extension.

I'm curious about why SAV is the only auction seeing high xyz prices.

•••
sort of seems like .xyz is the NFT of the domain world, don't know what to do with them but if people are willing to buy people are willing to sell

•••
Back