IT.COM

XYZ domain expiring, when can I hope to hand reg it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sam1234

Top Member
Impact
An XYZ domain expires 1/26 at Sav. If the owner is not renewing, on what date(s) should I try to hand register it?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
how u know he won't renew... cause if u know cause u talk to him then just offer to buy for a few bucks... otherwise domain goes to auction on 2.26... for 10 days... if no bids u should be able reg it around beginning april

•••
how u know he won't renew... cause if u know cause u talk to him then just offer to buy for a few bucks... otherwise domain goes to auction on 2.26... for 10 days... if no bids u should be able reg it around beginning april
Thanks, I don't actually know he won't renew, just trying to figure out when I should check on it. I'm just going to watch and see if it drops.

•••
Thanks, I don't actually know he won't renew, just trying to figure out when I should check on it. I'm just going to watch and see if it drops.

nah just bid on it on auction 2.26

•••
If you want it, just get it at the auction. Otherwise, you may lose it.

Also, unless it is a solid one-word (dictionary) name, it seems that xyz has lost its steam lately.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back