Dynadot

discuss XRP

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Suzzan321

Impact
Why XRP has higer trading volumes than bitcoin in Mexico

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lol. Let's see if you can figure it out?

Remittance companies.

I know many Mexicans living in the USA feel it is cheaper to simply send their family in Mexico all their hard earned ( under the table off the books) USD.

Before they would need to use Western Union.cost a fortune to send $500.

Now with XRP pennies.

And then of course witj respect there is all that drug money being sent via I guess legal means.

I'm sure those people have figured it out. They can send their drug money across the board for pennies instead of money launderer.

"cash moves everything around me CREAM. Get that money. Dolla Dolla bill y'all"

Lol

•••
lol you are funny, how do I get to post on the chat though I am not granted the access to yet

•••
i like your style, i have one XRP domain

(CashXRP)

it the bank niche, already licensed to banks.

For those of you who dont know, “XRP” is the symbol for “Ripple” like “BTC” is bitcoin

•••
20 something cents, feels like opportunity IMO

i thought it was cheap at 99 centsl

GL, but i would look at price over volume.

like stocks, the cheaper they are, more volume bought and sold between hands.

Last edited:
•••
Xrp is the best investment right now in crypto.

It's a sleeping giant.

Right now you have Bitcoin at $9,000 ethereum at $187 and bch at $378.12

And BSV at $272

Consider that a crypto at .26 cents is in position 3 with these other cryptos at their prices?

When do you think .26 will go to $10? $20?$30?$100?

Imagine if to create value out of thin air. Ripple took half it's stash of 50 billion xrp put it on a flash drive and dumped it in the Mariana's trench?

•••
lol you are funny, how do I get to post on the chat though I am not granted the access to yet

You must meet 3 conditions:
- You must be single
- You must be over 18
- And you must own a house and a car

•••
•••
You must meet 3 conditions:
- You must be single
- You must be over 18
- And you must own a house and a car

LMAO

•••
Consider that a crypto at .26 cents is in position 3 with these other cryptos at their prices?
With a 100 Billion (that's with a B) coins made and approx. 43 Billion coins currently in circulation, how high can it go?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back