Dynadot

domain XRP .ac | buyNANOcurrency .com | dgd.exchange | ALTfinex .com (more crypto names yay)

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I know we're probably all bored of seeing cryptocurrency names on here so I'm not expecting a huge response but these are some that I quite like in my portfolio and some other opinions would be nice.

For those unaware:

XRP = Ripple which is the third biggest cryptocurrency with over $30bn invested in it
Nano Currency = One of the most promising coins on the entire market technically and within the top 20 highest market caps
DGD = 27th highest ranked coin in terms of market cap, although more commonly referred to as DGD, some do call it Digix. An exchange would be the likes of Binance, BitFinex, etc. Also called markets by some but exchange is the more widely used term, I believe.
ALTFinex = My personal favourite for a few reasons.
  1. BitFinex is the worlds largest coin exchange website with almost 1/3rd market share and trading $1-2bn daily.
  2. Bit is obviously short for bitcoin but that only accounts for a portion of their exchange. ALT is short for Altcoin which is what all other coins are classed as and account for around 60% of the market (~$200bn) including the above-mentioned Ripple (XRP), Ethereum (ETH) and LTC as well as thousands of other coins which are traded daily.
  3. Finex is short for financial exchange and it would be a great name for a crypto exchange (in my opinion)
Thanks in advance for any responses.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
XRP.ac - Definitely a nice name though the extension kills it. Since ripple is so famous and doing well, mid xxx. Why? Ethereum.ac sold for $126. So, low to mid xxx

BuyNanoCurrency.com - You may get some promoters for this one maybe. xx to low xxx. Long name. Hence.

DGD.exchange - You could list the exchanges where these coins are traded, valuation, technology behind the etc. Or barter system for this particular crypto probably. Useful name. I won't be able to valuate it.

Let's wait for someone else's opinion on this one.

Altfinex - Low chances that a business comes up with that name. However, it is brandable. I would consider it at low to mid xxxx in long term.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back