Dynadot

discuss XR domains - Umbrella term for AR VR MR (all reality technologies)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Elad n

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
XR can be X Reality or Extended Reality.

Either way it describes the spectrum just like mixed reality.

Been looking around and shopping for a while now, saw many companies choosing to rebrand to xr or just starting with xr in their names..

Those are only some of my findings that are already developed (there are many more undeveloped by major companies like unity/sony etc..)

Decide for yourself.

Gl.

E

xr-room.com

xrgames.io

hyperspacexr.com

innereyexr.com

biomexr.com

inspacexr.com

HumanXR.com

agencyxr.com

ascentxr.com

womenxr.com

conductxr.com

Xiality.com

FeelXRstudio.com

ShowroomXR.com

FitXR.com

XRconnects.com

orchardxr.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not directly related but also hold VROU.org

•••
•••
Is 2023 going to be the year we start to see some real progress 🤔🤔🤔🤔

•••
•••
•••

(News 11/10)​

ENGAGE XR Launches ENGAGE Link to Help Businesses Expand Into The Metaverse

“The launch of ENGAGE Link is a huge moment for ENGAGE XR, transforming us into a leading metaverse technology company that can help create and bring the metaverse strategies of leading global organizations to life,” said David Whelan, CEO of ENGAGE XR. “While other metaverses have focused on the social, advertising and entertainment opportunities, we are creating a platform that will allow companies to more effectively engage with employees, customers, and suppliers around the world and provide a new way for educational institutions to engage with their students.”

1668166095461.png

A metaverse company branded under XR... has a nice ring to it!..... companies will brand under whatever makes the most sense for their products and services. Let's go!

•••
Quiet in here , anyone buying or

(News 11/10)​

“The launch of ENGAGE Link is a huge moment for ENGAGE XR, transforming us into a leading metaverse technology company that can help create and bring the metaverse strategies of leading global organizations to life,” said David Whelan, CEO of ENGAGE XR. “While other metaverses have focused on the social, advertising and entertainment opportunities, we are creating a platform that will allow companies to more effectively engage with employees, customers, and suppliers around the world and provide a new way for educational institutions to engage with their students.”

Show attachment 226797

A metaverse company branded under XR... has a nice ring to it!..... companies will brand under whatever makes the most sense for their

(News 11/10)​

Show attachment 226797

A metaverse company branded under XR... has a nice ring to it!..... companies will brand under whatever makes the most sense for their products and services. Let's go!
Owned by yours truly. A millionaire domain investor offered 1k last year .

•••

(News 11/10)​

Show attachment 226797

I own engagexr. com. Will provide more information if anything new comes up.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Do share!
$5k has been the highest so far…. Respectable. But considering what I paid for this one, it’s nothing to get excited about.

Anything on your end recently?

•••
•••
$5k has been the highest so far…. Respectable. But considering what I paid for this one, it’s nothing to get excited about.

Anything on your end recently?

Interest is high

LearnXR
XRshop
RealityXR

Last ones checking what's up 🤣

•••
•••
•••
I own
ExtendedRealism (XR)
ImmersiveRealism (IR)
MRSmartGlasses
BridgedReality
UbiquitousReality
RealismVerse

.com

1669309730957.jpeg

•••
Last edited:
•••
Given that the acquisition was months long ago, I purchased XRUS //.com because when I asked the XReality .com buyer about it, he said he would consider it if I traded DUCK.com (which is the anti-tracking email I use for DUCKDUCKGO) with him.

Last edited:
•••
I purchased XRUS //.com because when I asked the XReality .com buyer about it, he said he would consider it if I traded DUCK.com (which is the anti-tracking email I use for DUCKDUCKGO) with him.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back