Dynadot

discuss XR domains - Umbrella term for AR VR MR (all reality technologies)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Elad n

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
XR can be X Reality or Extended Reality.

Either way it describes the spectrum just like mixed reality.

Been looking around and shopping for a while now, saw many companies choosing to rebrand to xr or just starting with xr in their names..

Those are only some of my findings that are already developed (there are many more undeveloped by major companies like unity/sony etc..)

Decide for yourself.

Gl.

E

xr-room.com

xrgames.io

hyperspacexr.com

innereyexr.com

biomexr.com

inspacexr.com

HumanXR.com

agencyxr.com

ascentxr.com

womenxr.com

conductxr.com

Xiality.com

FeelXRstudio.com

ShowroomXR.com

FitXR.com

XRconnects.com

orchardxr.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As far as Iā€™m aware Iā€™m the only holder of xr on a decentralised naming system.

Metaverse platforms are taking off on Solana and this little piece I made just won me a rare NeoNexus.io NFT. šŸ˜Ž

can anyone guess the film it references?

Show attachment 203259
Is it blade runner mate

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Not sure if itā€™s just that Iam so used to the word meta these days but to me meta quest sounds better than oculus.

•••
Not sure if itā€™s just that Iam so used to the word meta these days but to me meta quest sounds better than oculus.
Agreed. Oculus always sounded medical to me, because it comes from Ocular...

•••
Agree but MetaXr for there next transition sounds great too will push xr mainstream

•••
Agree but MetaXr for there next transition sounds great too will push xr mainstream
I know Facebook/meta has referred to Xr, but only within some of their other product lines. Do do you have any direct info about the next transition youā€™re referring to? Are they planning a new brand or a major marketing campaign around Xr?

Last edited:
•••
•••
01F0106F-850F-480E-9A66-2CD732756D1C.jpeg

https://www.9news.com.au/world/econ...for-2022/681d2541-723c-4c09-885b-04583f65f72b

•••
I know Facebook/meta has referred to Xr, but only within some of their other product lines. Do do you have any direct info about the next transition youā€™re referring to? Are they planning a new brand or a major marketing campaign around Xr?
Meta is the start and look for xr soon imo as always do your own research

•••
•••
•••
MetaXR is a very sleek looking name in any extension.

•••
•••
•••
•••
and what about Extended Reality DNs?

•••
Anyone with any nice offers recently?
They are being cheap for now but I can wait šŸ˜‰.Also another 1k offer on another keyword +xr this morning .Sorry not mentioning name here.

•••
It's been slow here but maybe because I raised the min to offer to avoid the low ball offers.

•••
Back