IT.COM

discuss XR domains - Umbrella term for AR VR MR (all reality technologies)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Elad n

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
XR can be X Reality or Extended Reality.

Either way it describes the spectrum just like mixed reality.

Been looking around and shopping for a while now, saw many companies choosing to rebrand to xr or just starting with xr in their names..

Those are only some of my findings that are already developed (there are many more undeveloped by major companies like unity/sony etc..)

Decide for yourself.

Gl.

E

xr-room.com

xrgames.io

hyperspacexr.com

innereyexr.com

biomexr.com

inspacexr.com

HumanXR.com

agencyxr.com

ascentxr.com

womenxr.com

conductxr.com

Xiality.com

FeelXRstudio.com

ShowroomXR.com

FitXR.com

XRconnects.com

orchardxr.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
You were the first to spot this VR-->XR trend!!
Kudos for that!!! It was game over when openvr became openxr!

I wasn’t a believer at first but he converted me 🤣

•••
You were the first to spot this VR-->XR trend!!
Kudos for that!!! It was game over when openvr became openxr!

Just FYI, credit goes to Elad for starting this showcase, but the conversation about XR and XR domain showcasing started in other immersive tech threads on NP long before this thread existed. A showcase was long over due and Elad was the one to pull the trigger, which truly energized domaining in this niche.

Last edited:
•••
And happy I'm for the immersive thread.
Was so jealous of people holding great Immersive domains on that thread but covered now 😂

•••
And happy I'm for the immersive thread.
Was so jealous of people holding great Immersive domains on that thread but covered now 😂

Any immersive sales? I haven't been watching. I had a few but dropped them. The word is longish and is not that brandable IMHO. If there were a way to shorten it like "Meta" or "MV" for Metaverse I think it would be a leading keyword but that fugly double M just kills it from being highly brandable. Immersive games is an exceptional winner, but other donains may proof hard to sale. I stand corrected if there is a significant amount of high quality sales. I get that it's still early though.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Any immersive sales? I haven't been watching. I had a few but dropped them. The word is longish and is not that brandable IMHO. If there were a way to shorten it like "Meta" or "MV" for Metaverse I think it would be a leading keyword but that fugly double M just kills it from being highly brandable. Immersive games is an exceptional winner, but other donains may proof hard to sale. I stand corrected if there is a significant amount of high quality sales. I get that it's still early though.

Immersive will follow but it's for another thread

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Just picked up

XRlearning dot com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I remember @MetaverseBranding sold it for about 2.5k in 2018 or something like that (xrlearning)

•••
Last edited:
•••
Someone went in heads first with 60 WebXR domains recently, and I think I might know who it is 😁

•••
•••
2 .coms
-nexrt...why? because it's a 5L .com and i like it
-
xrosswalk

•••
I'm not really looking as I have about 60 XR names but my advice is to buy XR names now.
We are going there and people are going to regret not having like they did in Metaverse or not having enough.
And no, I'm not shilling or doing it to sell my names to resellers.

•••
Which one is better?...XR+Keyword or keyword+XR?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back