Dynadot

discuss XR domains - Umbrella term for AR VR MR (all reality technologies)

NameSilo
Watch

Elad n

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
XR can be X Reality or Extended Reality.

Either way it describes the spectrum just like mixed reality.

Been looking around and shopping for a while now, saw many companies choosing to rebrand to xr or just starting with xr in their names..

Those are only some of my findings that are already developed (there are many more undeveloped by major companies like unity/sony etc..)

Decide for yourself.

Gl.

E

xr-room.com

xrgames.io

hyperspacexr.com

innereyexr.com

biomexr.com

inspacexr.com

HumanXR.com

agencyxr.com

ascentxr.com

womenxr.com

conductxr.com

Xiality.com

FeelXRstudio.com

ShowroomXR.com

FitXR.com

XRconnects.com

orchardxr.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I Googled XR and can’t find anything on the first 3 pages. I rarely go beyond page 1 unless I’m researching.

Pazu made a comment on another thread that got me thinking. He called Tether a SCAM and a CONfidence game, then went onto say;

‘The crypto community has a lot of scammers and people who talk big to promote their own agendas. The "Stable Coins are Killing It" contains a lot of assumptions which I believe are false. Everyone should do their own due diligence and don't buy into anything he or she doesn't understand.‘

I’ll stand by my call of BS on this one.

I like your approach, just giving an opinion , attempting to back it up , no big emotions involved, the thread should be mature enough and seems to be , to discuss rather than rant. May I ask if you are new to domaining ? i see your account here is ? it will give us an idea of how to approach our rebutles.

•••
Congrats @Pazu, did you reach out to them after reading the article?

No, I don't do any outbound on my names. With my large portfolio, I have enough work just optimizing inbound. But when I was contacted by a "small ecommerce startup" in the same city as the company I was anticipating, I was able to quickly sniff it out thanks to @Bernard Wright 's posting here (which points out the importance of IP geo tracking with Epik and Efty, btw. Godaddy did not provide me this information). Since the name was good enough, I told them straight out basically "yeah I know who you really are and I've been expecting you. If you don't buy it, Google or NASA could and then it will sap all the value out for your future marketing of your brand." I learned this negotiation tactic from Chris Zuiker at Media Options... point out the importance of owning their "raw unedited brand" in .com. When they hesitated on the price, I said "sorry, I'm pulling my offer and raising the price. It's undervalued. If your company decides in a couple years that it's worth investing in the .com, contact me if I still own it and we can re-enter negotiations at my higher price". And truly, I would have been fine to do that or sell to someone else, but I told them I'm leaving the door open for a few days as a courtesy to them, and sure enough we worked out a deal.

Maybe when we have 1 billion XR users globally and things really start hyping up, I'll consider selling some names at the future liquid value by outbound. Elad sold WaveGuides dot com for 10K+ by buying from a domainer through email inquiry and then outbounding to targeted companies, if I remember correctly. So I think he proved the viability in that using very strong generic tech keyword, but I don't think it's a good idea to target outbound brandables.

Last edited:
•••
I like your approach, just giving an opinion , attempting to back it up , no big emotions involved, the thread should be mature enough and seems to be , to discuss rather than rant. May I ask if you are new to domaining ? i see your account here is ? it will give us an idea of how to approach our rebutles.

I've opted to disregard @Woke Monkey who says he is not even a domainer but wants other people to invest in stablecoin domains. Whereas, I put my money where my mouth is, and don't tell people they should invest in my domain niches (Drop your names, please! :xf.wink:). I'm just passionate about XR and want to encourage friendly people here who are already invested and have helped me in the past. I didn't have to report this sale, but we need strong comparable sales ("comps") on the record books. Cheers!

Last edited:
•••
I've been thinking about forming a private "mastermind" (in the Napoleon Hill sense) group on Namepros in which trusted domain investors with large XR / VR / AR portfolios can share information in group messages to help each other with buying, pricing and sales techniques. If you are interested, please PM me!

Last edited:
•••
I've been thinking about forming a private "mastermind" (in the Napoleon Hill sense) group on Namepros in which trusted domain investors with large XR / VR / AR portfolios can share information in group messages to help each other with buying, pricing and sales techniques. If you are interested, please PM me!
I’m interested although my portfolio isnt that big.

•••
I’m thinking about 2 to 4 people who have a solid NamePros feedback record, post history on related forums, valuable XR portfolios in the potential XX,XXX to XXX,XXX range and knowledge base to share. For the mastermind principle to work, all must operate with complete trust, harmony and definiteness of purpose. I have to know you or get to know you for that to work @KWNG.

Direct message me if interested in applying for the group.

Last edited:
•••
if this is a cult, im in, id like to drink the punch first though.

•••
I’m thinking about 2 to 4 people who have a solid NamePros feedback record, post history on related forums, valuable XR portfolios in the potential XX,XXX to XXX,XXX range and knowledge base to share. For the mastermind principle to work, all must operate with complete trust, harmony and definiteness of purpose. I have to know you or get to know you for that to work @KWNG.

This post 👆 proves exactly my point

Thanks @Pazu for confirming my suspicions.

This is getting uncomfortably close to, if not already, scam territory.

Last edited:
•••
@Woke Monkey

Id like you in the private group, it will provide the most earth-shattering contrarian view for every topic we discuss, we could just call you the sour step child, :) joking bro. all opinions welcome, yours are voiced with respect, I just hope to see more detail on the logic and views as to why you see it this way. like be specific. so we can rebutle appropriately

Last edited:
•••
few neat ones slipping through to closeouts if anyone's interested. just nabbed the first one

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-08 at 16.30.26.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-08 at 16.30.26.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 118
•••

all good I understand. Woke monkey you make me laugh 😂

•••
I’d like to ask who here owns xr games? Ive got youxi in king; when I got it I was shocked it was available and its leapfrogged my other domains in terms of view counts.

•••
I’d like to ask who here owns xr games? Ive got youxi in king; when I got it I was shocked it was available and its leapfrogged my other domains in terms of view counts.

Probably no one here exactly, but apparently a domainer since it's parked at Sedo for 50k euros. It's with a small registrar from Pakistan https://www.paknic.com/. Most recently registered 2008-11-28, but I also see it has history from 2005, so it expired and got registered again in 2008.

•••

Probably no one here exactly, but apparently a domainer since it's parked at Sedo for 50k euros. It's under privacy protection with a small registrar from Pakistan https://www.paknic.com/. Most recently registered 2008-11-28, but I also see it has history from 2005, so it expired and got registered again in 2008.

Last edited:
•••
You own youxi (.) com?

•••
I wish! I meant xr youxi apologies

•••
•••
I had some other Chinese words like dance, exercise, sing... but I dropped them. I'm living in China now, and generally people here don't care about .com domains as much. Chinese kids today barely know how to type in a URL. They grew up on cellphones. Therefore, I wouldn't have much optimism for such names.

Still have "school":
XuexiaoXR, XRxuexiao, XuexiaoVR

and "education":
JiaoyuXR (Other combinations registered by Chinese people)

Just got "teacher":
XRlaoshi, laoshiXR, laoshiVR

The best Chinese related domains I have that actually get quite a bit of traffic are:
xrKTV, KTVxr

Last edited:
•••
Interesting about KTV; I like xrlaoshi 😊

•••
had an offer on one, but it was a CBD product lol .

My favorites I renewed

Lead... XR
Crave .. XR
Elite .. XR
Fire .. XR
Series ..XR
Xray .. XR
Solid .. XR

XR .. Views
XR .. Fusion
XR ..Guys
XR .. Path

and few other secrets. Good Luck All.

Last edited:
•••
had an offer on one, but it was a CBD product lol .

My favorites I renewed

Lead... XR
Crave .. XR
Elite .. XR
Fire .. XR
Series ..XR
Xray .. XR
Solid .. XR

XR .. Views
XR .. Fusion
XR ..Guys
XR .. Path

and few other secrets. Good Luck All.

Some potential brandable sales there... Elite, Fire, Views and Fusion in particular.

•••
XtendedR.com for Extended Reality, XR

•••
•••
my new regs (.com)
XR / Galleries
XR / Mobi
Main / XR
X / Reality / Tech

Last edited:
•••
I was delighted that while listening to the "Domain Name Quarantine Social #13" (link is time tagged), Rob Monster, CEO of Epik.com, shouted out the Earth/XR sale in live time. Previously in the video, Rob discusses how he monitors inquiries and sales on Epik throughout the day. In one of the previous weeks' sessions of this meetup, someone was bashing VR names as being junk. Excellent timing by Rob, who even knew the backstory of this sales process! Thank you @Rob Monster.

Regarding Rob's argument here that "all roads lead to .com": first the .com was registered, then acquired by me through auction, then the .org was registered, then .com acquired by .org registrant.

The Domain Name Quarantine Social has been an amazing show. I highly recommend watching these, as it's a great example of the mastermind principle at work. Thank you @Michael Cyger! I would join myself, but it's after midnight for me. I just happened to wake up in the middle of the night and made this sale at the same time using Efty's Tawk.to chat function. The buyer wanted to purchase it instantly with credit card, and Epik enabled that.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back