Dynadot

discuss XR domains - Umbrella term for AR VR MR (all reality technologies)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Elad n

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
XR can be X Reality or Extended Reality.

Either way it describes the spectrum just like mixed reality.

Been looking around and shopping for a while now, saw many companies choosing to rebrand to xr or just starting with xr in their names..

Those are only some of my findings that are already developed (there are many more undeveloped by major companies like unity/sony etc..)

Decide for yourself.

Gl.

E

xr-room.com

xrgames.io

hyperspacexr.com

innereyexr.com

biomexr.com

inspacexr.com

HumanXR.com

agencyxr.com

ascentxr.com

womenxr.com

conductxr.com

Xiality.com

FeelXRstudio.com

ShowroomXR.com

FitXR.com

XRconnects.com

orchardxr.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not my sale

xrgаming.nеt $155 GD

•••
My new XR's:

BookingXR.com
BetsXR.com

what do you think?

•••
•••
@Londoneli I like BookingXR ok but might have trademark issues with Booking.com.

•••
Last edited:
•••
XR Fantasy Football.com
XR Educations.com
Educations XR.com
Simulations XR.com
XR Tuition.com
lets it...I have done with XR registrations
what do you think ?

•••
•••
Is there a point where the keyword is so generic that the domain becomes less attractive i.e. linkxr.com?

Btw, I have XR Booking dot com -- I don't think "booking" is a trademark, nor booking dot com is, because of the nature of the generic keyword.

•••
Registered XRSchema.com and XRLifestyle.com

•••
Rарid::/:Х::/:R trademark application filed. The dot com is behind the filing.

Last edited:
•••
I thiiiink this is a new development.

I just went to Samsung123X456R dot com and, as we know, it forwards to the VR domain. But what I just noticed is that the logo at the top-left of the page is the XR logo, as is the icon in the browser tab. It was VR before, was it not?

•••
I thiiiink this is a new development.

I just went to Samsung123X456R dot com and, as we know, it forwards to the VR domain. But what I just noticed is that the logo at the top-left of the page is the XR logo, as is the icon in the browser tab. It was VR before, was it not?

Yes it was.
Just work in progress, but people fail to realize it.

Last edited:
•••
Screenshot_20200130-073422.jpg

•••
And just to test out the VR URL directly, I typed it in. Indeed it shows the same XR content when it is typed-in as VR.

•••
Are you guys still acquiring XR domains?

My last domains are XR startup, XR hotel, and XR prime all dot com.

•••
•••
I have been getting a lot of traffic for my sales page at dan dot com through PreSearch dot org I purchased some tokens and stake free keywords such as augmented reality , virtual reality , Vr , Ar etc.

Does not cost one cent as the tokens you buy they remain yours plus you may see your crypto tokens go up too. Really a great system unlike google its free traffic thought drop a line as we all want traffic.

trying to find new ways to generate enquiries thought would share as it is working for me if anyone has any other ideas be happy to hear all i know some do out bound via twitter etc

Last edited:
•••
I have been getting a lot of traffic for my sales page at dan dot com through PreSearch dot org I purchased some tokens and stake free keywords such as augmented reality , virtual reality , Vr , Ar etc.

Does not cost one cent as the tokens you buy they remain yours plus you may see your crypto tokens go up too. Really a great system unlike google its free traffic thought drop a line as we all want traffic.

trying to find new ways to generate enquiries thought would share as it is working for me if anyone has any other ideas be happy to hear all i know some do out bound via twitter etc

Crappy company... No about page... No info on who is behind this company... Very sketchy. They also ask you to register on some pages with no explanation. The whole company and it's purpose just has one big question mark... And they don't seem to care to take their own business seriously... I would not put a single cent into that platform...

•••
Crappy company... No about page... No info on who is behind this company... Very sketchy. They also ask you to register on some pages with no explanation. The whole company and it's purpose just has one big question mark... And they don't seem to care to take their own business seriously... I would not put a single cent into that platform...
Cheers mate yeah there changing having to have an account to search , i found that the traffic has benefited me and my dan page so for me worth it. One good lead has come from it hoping to convert soon. Just thought i would share

•••
own only 2:

xr////meta
.com

xr/////games
.co

•••
I did a little XR digging and I found another interesting VR to XR switch, in the same vein as Samsung.

There is a Reuters venture called X1cR5j Intelligence that puts on XR expos and "is the world’s leading network of senior level decision makers in Virtual & Augmented Reality". They align themselves with the XR term, yet they seemingly used to call themselves the VR equivalent. Their site is VR(hyphen)Intelligence dot king.

If anyone here owns the hyphenated or un-hyphenated domain in XR, take note.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back