IT.COM

discuss XR domains - Umbrella term for AR VR MR (all reality technologies)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Elad n

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
XR can be X Reality or Extended Reality.

Either way it describes the spectrum just like mixed reality.

Been looking around and shopping for a while now, saw many companies choosing to rebrand to xr or just starting with xr in their names..

Those are only some of my findings that are already developed (there are many more undeveloped by major companies like unity/sony etc..)

Decide for yourself.

Gl.

E

xr-room.com

xrgames.io

hyperspacexr.com

innereyexr.com

biomexr.com

inspacexr.com

HumanXR.com

agencyxr.com

ascentxr.com

womenxr.com

conductxr.com

Xiality.com

FeelXRstudio.com

ShowroomXR.com

FitXR.com

XRconnects.com

orchardxr.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So who got XR mag in king? I was bidding on it but I had to leave because I was driving + I spent enough money (4k) this month on domains.

•••
So who got XR mag in king? I was bidding on it but I had to leave because I was driving + I spent enough money (4k) this month on domains.

Be careful with your gambling, 4k in a month!

Jk I know you meant good, only teasing.

Happy New year everyone 🎉

•••
Invest wisely and know you are taking a risk but be positive.XR is sweet to my ears and investment😉.I didnt go crazy registering and buying everything because of Xr but also if it sounds brandable with xr in it,i buy it.Domaining is not only about XR but it is good to not miss out when it takes off and we have some regrets.We will see few years from now.
Dont forget some trends fade.😉.

•••
This term is for the future. It's not ready for mainstream. It's used heavily within the development community, but consumers are not ready to take on a term like this yet when VR is only just now hitting mainstream with the quest sales. Im excited for when journalism embraces the term on large networks like CNN. The most crucial to embrace the term would be the likes of Facebook & Microsoft. Qualcomm is all in & they will have tremendous exposure once 5G networks are fully realized. Universities are also embracing the term to attract a larger market of students. So when it comes to sales, there is a clear advantage in an umbrella term, and so will be incentives to brand as such.

I get most of my XR news from XR Central (a news aggregator). I saw today a story about Victory xXxRx. It looks to me like this company is a good example of an enterprise using XR as this VR/AR umbrella term. The company looks pretty established, based on the product offerings.

•••
Got offer of $400 on one of my xr names as that is his budget.Pm as i cant mention the name here for now.👍.

•••
•••
Be careful with your gambling, 4k in a month!

Jk I know you meant good, only teasing.

Happy New year everyone 🎉

I know but that was almost for one domain and not XR related that went to an auction.. I've been watching it for over 10 years. I wish nobody bid on it but I guess it's part of the game. My "new" strategy is to spend little bit more when possible to get quality domains.

Happy new year everyone.

•••
Just noticed edgexr went for $190 at Godaddy.

A good brandable, no doubt. Nice pickup.

•••
@mattG I was also watching this domain but I guess I missed it. Good catch to whoever got it. Good domain for nvidia.

Last edited:
•••
Do you all see any hope for

XrGamingCenter.com

and

AiGamingCenter.com

just registered them not too long ago.

•••
XR Screening
XR Genetics
XR lasers
Definitely holding on to these for a few years. Unless I get an offer I can't refuse of course.

•••
Do you all see any hope for

XrGamingCenter.com

and

AiGamingCenter.com

just registered them not too long ago.
Not the worst 3 word I’ve seen but longer names=longer shots. Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
Not the worst 3 word I’ve seen but longer names=longer shots. Good luck!

Do think that there actually is going to be a "XR Gaming Center" or "AI Gaming Center" in the future or is everything going to be online.

•••
Do think that there actually is going to be a "XR Gaming Center" or "AI Gaming Center" in the future or is everything going to be online.
I’m skeptical on “AI gaming center” but there are certainly examples of “XR gaming centers,” both online and brick and mortar. Not saying this necessarily gives the name value, but the use cases are/will continue to be there.

•••

There already is and it's only just begun.

https://hado-usa.com/hado

"Physical" E-Sports are in their infancy but in a few years there will be sold out arenas.

•••
•••
I saw several mentions of "Digital Reality" at CES2020 so I started a separate thread.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/digital-reality-news-showcase.1171580/

Digital Reality represents the next digital transformation. It changes how we engage with technology, through augmented-, virtual-, and mixed-reality, 360 video, and immersive experiences that are at once intuitive and data-rich, and which put the human user at the center of design.

•••
If anyone wants to buy XRshop / com , pm with best offer, I'm concentrating on another niche now! I would be more than happy for another xr investor off here to take it. Pm me

Only $1k

•••
Came across this. First episode today at 1PM PST. Magic Leap alums starting a channel about XR.

D8F6B63A-F470-4EDD-95C9-0BB64594D885.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
•••
just regged
XRlotto.com
XRbookmaker.com

•••
•••
I gave xrpeople a look in the GD appraisal and these came up:

xrpeople.com $500
xrrobots.com $25
xrstories.com $2,000
xrcode.com $2,195
xrcreators.com $200
xrbiz.com $480
xrnetwork.com $60
xrteam.com $2,250
xrsize.com $1,250

•••
•••
XRStartups.com

Offers in the low 3 figures are welcome.

•••
Back