IT.COM

discuss XR domains - Umbrella term for AR VR MR (all reality technologies)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Elad n

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
XR can be X Reality or Extended Reality.

Either way it describes the spectrum just like mixed reality.

Been looking around and shopping for a while now, saw many companies choosing to rebrand to xr or just starting with xr in their names..

Those are only some of my findings that are already developed (there are many more undeveloped by major companies like unity/sony etc..)

Decide for yourself.

Gl.

E

xr-room.com

xrgames.io

hyperspacexr.com

innereyexr.com

biomexr.com

inspacexr.com

HumanXR.com

agencyxr.com

ascentxr.com

womenxr.com

conductxr.com

Xiality.com

FeelXRstudio.com

ShowroomXR.com

FitXR.com

XRconnects.com

orchardxr.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Geo XR names still available:

Portlandxr
SanAntonioxr
SanDiegoxr
SanFranciscoxr
Seattlexr
Dallasxr
xrBoston
xrAustin
xrSeattle

all in king

Got only one geo

XRisrael in king

But the King of XR geo names is @xr reality

•••
which is worth more?

XR + city or XR + country?

•••
•••
which is worth more?

XR + city or XR + country?

None, since there's been no sales.:) But from my VR sales and interest- targeting City+XR.com is your best bet. With limited resources- I'd avoid countries all together. I get WAY more interst in cities than countries and I think geoXR can mirror geoVR. (Not everything that sold in VR is a 1-1 match in XR but think location based terms like geos will work). Boston is one worth having. seattle portland san fran are up there too. happy hunting imo

•••
http://www.toynews-online.biz/opini...-ar-experiences-means-for-the-industry/049514

62397992-C1D5-44AE-B91A-25006F67DF2A.png

•••
None, since there's been no sales.:) But from my VR sales and interest- targeting City+XR.com is your best bet. With limited resources- I'd avoid countries all together. I get WAY more interst in cities than countries and I think geoXR can mirror geoVR. (Not everything that sold in VR is a 1-1 match in XR but think location based terms like geos will work). Boston is one worth having. seattle portland san fran are up there too. happy hunting imo

My bet is that we will see similar terms working as companies would think of rebranding and covering more experiences, But i wouldn't go crazy and keep the keywords strong enough on their own.
Jmho.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Number of job applications increasing for xr

Job description
Mutual Mobile is a world leading agency in mobile and emerging technology innovation. We are looking for an accomplished and capable Digital Program Manager to focus on Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and Mixed Reality. This individual will be responsible for managing the delivery of XR (Extended Reality) work for our clients.

What it's like to be a Program Manager, XR at Mutual Mobile

32AEB08E-C33F-48BA-8E2B-B08650DE625F.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
[QUOTE="xr reality, post: 6444223, member: 966181

XR summit coming soon

[/QUOTE]

Yeah...XR is an industry term for devs and industry people, so XRSummit dot com and XRExpo dot com were the first XR domains that I tried to register. They are in my opinion two of the most likely *cross industry* usages that would need to use "XR" as a term instead of the redundant "AR/VR" (y)

•••
My best XR domains and 2 brandables.

d2b.gif

A virtual girlfriend in AR and VR sounds pretty interesting...who knows...virtual girlfriends are already a thing in Japan apparently...

And yeah, I did see that article about telepresence (hats off to @cordoba ! And @Elad n , who was on the ball early)...I'm really happy with my version though....

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
XRGlove(s)

Who knows. There is this company for example:

https://senso.me/

I actually owned these a while ago, but deleted them, just to re-register again today. May be a waste of money. I may be wrong, but I have a feeling that gloves may not be the future of XR. Again, I could be wrong...

Last edited:
•••
•••
So I registered xreality.blog today for $0.00

•••
•••
•••
•••
Just added XRAccelerator / king

- - - "AR/VR" Industry keywords - - -

XRDevelopers / king
XRAssociation / king
XRConvention / king
XRAwards / king
XRJobs / king

(y)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back