Dynadot

discuss XR domains - Umbrella term for AR VR MR (all reality technologies)

NameSilo
Watch

Elad n

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
XR can be X Reality or Extended Reality.

Either way it describes the spectrum just like mixed reality.

Been looking around and shopping for a while now, saw many companies choosing to rebrand to xr or just starting with xr in their names..

Those are only some of my findings that are already developed (there are many more undeveloped by major companies like unity/sony etc..)

Decide for yourself.

Gl.

E

xr-room.com

xrgames.io

hyperspacexr.com

innereyexr.com

biomexr.com

inspacexr.com

HumanXR.com

agencyxr.com

ascentxr.com

womenxr.com

conductxr.com

Xiality.com

FeelXRstudio.com

ShowroomXR.com

FitXR.com

XRconnects.com

orchardxr.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just sold an XR Domain.

Out of respect to buyers wishers all I can say is that purchase price was in the $x,xxx range.

Could be one I regret in the future if XR continues to grow the way it has but I feel I have some quite good XR cover so it's also good to have made a profit from my overall XR investment this early.

(y)

Well done my friend.
(y)(y)(y)

•••
Just sold an XR Domain.

Out of respect to buyers wishers all I can say is that purchase price was in the $x,xxx range.

Could be one I regret in the future if XR continues to grow the way it has but I feel I have some quite good XR cover so it's also good to have made a profit from my overall XR investment this early.

(y)

No domain Name? No Sales Price? haha- clever... sale not happen. I look at your domains. Everyone post anything on forums.

Turned down xx,xxx 2 weeks ago for XR domain. Only real when we all see it clearly with proof

also, offers mean nothing. Only sale matter

•••

Last edited:
•••
No domain Name? No Sales Price? haha- clever... sale not happen. I look at your domains. Everyone post anything on forums.

Turned down xx,xxx 2 weeks ago for XR domain. Only real when we all see it clearly with proof

Doesn't sounds like an oldster to me lol.
Show some respect , if u knew @NamePov u would know he is the last one to post fake news on forums. He could have kept it to himself but decided to share it with the community. I dont think a thank u is needed but for sure not posts like this one.

•••

I can confirm the buyer is genuine as he has brought xr names off me aswell recently .Just cos people choose not to share details ,doesn't mean it didn't happen.Congrats @NamePov

•••
Doesn't sounds like an oldster to me lol.
Show some respect , if u knew @NamePov u would know he is the last one to post fake news on forums. He could have kept it to himself but decided to share it with the community. I dont think a thank u is needed but for sure not posts like this one.

This come out wrong. trying to be funny. Hard to take much value in post without data. I know he can't post. It would have been better for all if he could. I know I love to see the name and price like others. Congratulations @NamePov

Last edited:
•••
Just sold an XR Domain.

(y)

Congrats mate! A hearty step in the right direction! Have no regrets... reinvest and/or enjoy the spoils of a good ROI.

•••
94CBE638-6018-4FB9-B189-E6F75AE3DBF0.png

•••

Yeah, this is one of the tweets I was referring to when I said that there was a backlash against the term, but mostly aimed at Extended Reality. People should use ER to refer to it as it is the proper acronym....

There are a few more tweets like this, but I honestly don't think it will be a big issue as more people will be using it to refer to X Reality rather than Exended Reality...because people usually lean towards what devs prefer to use and they prefer using the X as a variable for any reality...

•••
Check AtmosXR.com

Going to raise a lot of money soon..

•••
Wow great spot @Elad n atmosxr.com great site and read they are about to raise big money in XR

9E148AEF-48A1-487C-9914-DA9220884E0F.png

•••
•••
•••
OK mate. If you say so...

Last edited:
•••
OK mate. If you say so...
Lol edited big time one thing i give you mate you are very passionate i saw this on there site

What is XR?
There is some debate about what “XR” stands for, but at Atmos, we call it “Extra Reality” because that is exactly what it does: XR creates extra dimensions of reality for consumer lifestyle offerings, and is fast becoming a global phenomenon.

•••
I personally like the use of the x as the unknown like the xfactor etc the x represents all realities under one term xr

•••
Lol edited big time one thing i give you mate you are very passionate i saw this on there site

What is XR?
There is some debate about what “XR” stands for, but at Atmos, we call it “Extra Reality” because that is exactly what it does: XR creates extra dimensions of reality for consumer lifestyle offerings, and is fast becoming a global phenomenon.

Yeah. mentioned that already. Somewhere on their site they mention something about IoT being integrated into Augmented reality. I'll give them that lol...otherwise they say a lot about everything except for XReality or even Extended Reality. I just thought it was weird that he would share something like that as if it was XR realated when it doesn't in fact look that way. I see companies all the time with XR in their name but don't share them because they mean XR as something else...

He says he knows them, so.......just taking his word for it lol...

•••
Yeah. mentioned that already. Somewhere on their site they mention something about IoT being integrated into Augmented reality. I'll give them that lol...otherwise they say a lot about everything except for XReality or even Extended Reality. I just thought it was weird that he would share something like that as if it was XR realated when it doesn't in fact look that way. I see companies all the time with XR in their name but don't share them because they mean XR as something else...

He says he knows them, so.......just taking his word for it lol...
I get to see how @Elad n chats to a lot of people behind the scenes he is very good at tracking them down

•••
They are looking at xr as a cyber physical ecosystem just like Accenture does.
They look at it as extra but means the same as cross reality where the xr ecosystem is VR AR aligned with iot.

•••
One of the founders of UploadVR recently registered these. Sounds like he's got a non-profit cooking...

xr domains.jpg

•••
They are looking at xr as a cyber physical ecosystem just like Accenture does.
They look at it as extra but means the same as cross reality where the xr ecosystem is VR AR aligned with iot.

Too much going on. Their self description sounds more like a very broadly focused tech company trying to get in on the XR hype lol... But thanks for explaining further anyway.

XR has been a catchy acronym even before XReality, so I expect a lot more of this sort of thing.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back