IT.COM

discuss XR domains - Umbrella term for AR VR MR (all reality technologies)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Elad n

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
XR can be X Reality or Extended Reality.

Either way it describes the spectrum just like mixed reality.

Been looking around and shopping for a while now, saw many companies choosing to rebrand to xr or just starting with xr in their names..

Those are only some of my findings that are already developed (there are many more undeveloped by major companies like unity/sony etc..)

Decide for yourself.

Gl.

E

xr-room.com

xrgames.io

hyperspacexr.com

innereyexr.com

biomexr.com

inspacexr.com

HumanXR.com

agencyxr.com

ascentxr.com

womenxr.com

conductxr.com

Xiality.com

FeelXRstudio.com

ShowroomXR.com

FitXR.com

XRconnects.com

orchardxr.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It doesnt make sense that AR glasses would be first as AR glasses are the holy grail and HARDEST to implement with whats involved.
Much easier to create a vr headset with see-through for Mixed Reality.

I think you need to research more.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
More big news for Xr…

https://cloud.google.com/immersive-stream/xr

“Google Cloud's Immersive Stream for XR hosts, renders, and streams 3D and eXtended reality (XR) experiences. It immediately engages users in an immersive, interactive, and photorealistic experience without having to download an app. Simply create content once and run on any device.”

•••
Yeah. XR > MR > VR/AR

I feel like MR is more synonymous to AR.

I've got just one MR name and thats MRSmartglasses .com
I have VR.AR for more than a year, I wonder if it will still be relevant

•••
I have VR.AR for more than a year, I wonder if it will still be relevant
This domain is a diamond, make sure to not let it drop!

•••
Just regged my first XR name.

This word made sense to me in the context of XR as it suggests "Bending Reality".

Bend // XR (.) com

•••
This one made a lot of sense to me

Salon // XR (.) com

•••
•••
•••
Still holding, since 2020:

XR + NFT
NFT + XR

.king

•••
•••
•••
XR///mix
XRcomplex
XRfleet
XRvis

all .com
...More to come!...

•••
XR Landscape
XR Prism
XR Zip

.com

•••
I think all this new terms don't have a real value today maybe in next 50 years since no one want to buy my names at lowest possible price
ExtendedReality in .info & .cc
Augumented , AutonomousThings , W3 etc..all ar pointless or investors are stupid or companies 🤷
& want to mention also DAN ( i don't know what criteria ) put .nl & .be before .info as relevance even .asia ....LOL
Screenshot_20230415-195839.png

.info is around 15-17 postion 😂 after..icu 😂😂😂😂😂
Screenshot_20230415-200038.png

If you don't have connections ( brokers , people who help you etc.. ) in domain industry don't sell domains 😉

Last edited:
•••
•••
Your photo....you look like a guy who send me a inq. about spacetime.xx ( a domain i own ) say he lost his credit card & cant renew domain & now ask me to give back his domain ... lol 😂😂😂😂😂

•••
•••
I can't wait till 2050 bro, just sayin'.

•••
•••
•••
Some members here talk complete nonsense. A good piece of technology can go mainstream way faster than 10 or 5 or even 2 years ago, OpenAI is a great example.
Back on-topic: Both AR and especially VR have gained a decent amount of popularity in the past 5 years. I give higher chances of humanity being extinct by some AI in the next 20 years than for VR and AR tech to not to be used by 1 billion+ people on a DAILY basis.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back