IT.COM

discuss XR domains - Umbrella term for AR VR MR (all reality technologies)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Elad n

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
XR can be X Reality or Extended Reality.

Either way it describes the spectrum just like mixed reality.

Been looking around and shopping for a while now, saw many companies choosing to rebrand to xr or just starting with xr in their names..

Those are only some of my findings that are already developed (there are many more undeveloped by major companies like unity/sony etc..)

Decide for yourself.

Gl.

E

xr-room.com

xrgames.io

hyperspacexr.com

innereyexr.com

biomexr.com

inspacexr.com

HumanXR.com

agencyxr.com

ascentxr.com

womenxr.com

conductxr.com

Xiality.com

FeelXRstudio.com

ShowroomXR.com

FitXR.com

XRconnects.com

orchardxr.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Got a 15k offer for keyword +XR rejected for now.
They are beginning to get it. Another Huge sales on the way Elad 😉.

•••
PokerbetXR.
In king

Good luck everyone with the sales.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I believe apple like facebook and others are moving forward into an Xr goal . Early adoption may throw other terms into the mix but longterm positioning is in the Xr technology term

•••
•••
XRscreening ,com

Will it be used for film or health checks ? Well see in time

•••
It is very possible that the future of AR/VR/XR will be more into Holo tech, why I say this you may ask, because with holograms you may project any experience in air and be able to interact with it without any special glasses.
Imagine a device in your home that projects graphics, sounds into air. Anyway based on movies maybe it will be so advanced that you will go to sleep like and be immersed in it with the use of some device that will connect to the brain.

•••
•••
I think you can always say with what you deal with.
Vr
or Ar

Need to use the term XR?!

Last edited:
•••
I think you can always say with what you deal with.
Vr
or Ar

Need to use the term XR?!

Yup, this is Branding.

I'm surprised you even ask.

What's happening with a company that want to do both? They need to brand with AR ? VR? Risk the confusion? Lol

Always go for the biggest and widest term unless you focus on specifics like a specific use case for AR or VR that you know for certain that you won't change.

•••
Yup, this is Branding.

What's happening with a company that want to do both? They need to brand with AR ? VR? Risk the confusion? Lol

Always go for the biggest and widest term unless you focus on specifics like a specific use case for AR or VR that you know for certain that you won't change.
Imagine a lolly shop has only one selection of lollies but the next door shop offers all selections . Now some may love only one selection of there lolly but the majority of us want more choices as you become bored with just one choice day in day out

Last edited:
•••
•••
At this point it does not matter what facebook is doing. It looks like they are losing their shirt. ie: The lame metaverse avatar of Mark Zuckerberg was a joke 😂

•••
At this point it does not matter what facebook is doing. It looks like they are losing their shirt. ie: The lame metaverse avatar of Mark Zuckerberg was a joke 😂
Lol true but still a player like apple , google etc they all bring something to the table

•••

They are bigger than that.

Keep your eyes 👀 on the ball.

•••
XRbling
in king and it rhymes !

•••
An interesting watch we all here must be getting more excited each day being on the verge of a tech revolution in the next 2 to 5 years

•••
•••
Yup, this is Branding.

Honestly,
maybe it's different with the average opinion,
but to me AR or VR 1) sounds better, 2) looks better and, most important, is far more known than a synthesized name like XR.

However, of course I see that XR can be very much used for both.

But when you are in both, can you then be excellent in one?!
🤔😆👍

•••
Honestly,
maybe it's different with the average opinion,
but to me AR or VR 1) sounds better, 2) looks better and, most important, is far more known than a synthesized name like XR.

However, of course I see that XR can be very much used for both.

But when you are in both, can you then be excellent in one?!
🤔😆👍

Some talk while others sell 👀

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back