IT.COM

discuss XR domains - Umbrella term for AR VR MR (all reality technologies)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Elad n

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
XR can be X Reality or Extended Reality.

Either way it describes the spectrum just like mixed reality.

Been looking around and shopping for a while now, saw many companies choosing to rebrand to xr or just starting with xr in their names..

Those are only some of my findings that are already developed (there are many more undeveloped by major companies like unity/sony etc..)

Decide for yourself.

Gl.

E

xr-room.com

xrgames.io

hyperspacexr.com

innereyexr.com

biomexr.com

inspacexr.com

HumanXR.com

agencyxr.com

ascentxr.com

womenxr.com

conductxr.com

Xiality.com

FeelXRstudio.com

ShowroomXR.com

FitXR.com

XRconnects.com

orchardxr.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Immersive will be widely used.

Spatial will get a spot as well.
I agree... Those words are already used quite a lot. But I'm personally staying away from regging any domains with those words, for reasons already mentioned in other threads.

I think names like Spatial Games and Spatial Group could do alright, but they're mostly taken...

Last edited:
•••
Got a $500 offer for WebXR dot de and declined it.

Got the offer from a platform for publishing and playing WebXR and WebVR games. They use a .COM for their current platform. It's quite long and not very attractive imo though.

.DE is the ccTLD for Germany. Although not a .COM the .DE extension is quite popular, with lots of aftermarket sales and big ticket sales are not uncommon.

They recently set up a GmbH company in Germany and now are looking for a domainname for the German market. In their own words WebXR dot DE would be a perfect fit and would like to know what my price is.

I was thinking somewhere in the mid $xxxx range.
Really would like to hear your expert opinions. Just about right?, more, less?

What would you think a good starting price and target price would be for this particular domain.

Please let me know, any feedback would be very much appreciated :)
More in time imo
I would just wait and just decline for now

•••
More in time imo
I would just wait and just decline for now
Thanks Elad, got a new offer for €2000 after communicating my €4888 asking price. I let them know I could do €3750. This will be my final offer.

•••

Augmented World Expo Pivots To XR​

“AWE began in 2010 with an initial emphasis on Augmented Reality. However, over the years, its focus and message have evolved. While covering all three virtual reality disciplines, this year's show took a more balanced approach and made the term XR or extended reality its primary focus. One noticeable difference between last fall's AWE is that it was heavy with talk and sessions on the Metaverse. At this year's show, hardly anyone even mentioned the Metaverse.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timbajarin/2022/06/13/augmented-world-expo-pivots-to-xr/amp/

•••
•••

“AWE began in 2010 with an initial emphasis on Augmented Reality. However, over the years, its focus and message have evolved. While covering all three virtual reality disciplines, this year's show took a more balanced approach and made the term XR or extended reality its primary focus. One noticeable difference between last fall's AWE is that it was heavy with talk and sessions on the Metaverse. At this year's show, hardly anyone even mentioned the Metaverse.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timbajarin/2022/06/13/augmented-world-expo-pivots-to-xr/amp/

Thanks for the share. I have AugmentedXR in king

•••

Thanks for the info, I have XRb2b//net which seems to fit.
And XRfreelancers// com

Last edited:
•••

Cheers mate great stuff 👍👍

•••
•••
XRbition in com

Brandable wordplay on exhibition for XR events, digital art galleries, modern art museums or metaverse expo's.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Elad, got a new offer for €2000 after communicating my €4888 asking price. I let them know I could do €3750. This will be my final offer.

How did it go?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
xr_game_s.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Renewed some names for additional years 😉.Let's go 🏃‍♂️.

•••
Someone selling xrvideo 10k 👀 lowww

•••
Got a 15k offer for keyword +XR rejected for now.

•••
•••
Back