Dynadot

discuss XR domains - Umbrella term for AR VR MR (all reality technologies)

NameSilo
Watch

Elad n

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
XR can be X Reality or Extended Reality.

Either way it describes the spectrum just like mixed reality.

Been looking around and shopping for a while now, saw many companies choosing to rebrand to xr or just starting with xr in their names..

Those are only some of my findings that are already developed (there are many more undeveloped by major companies like unity/sony etc..)

Decide for yourself.

Gl.

E

xr-room.com

xrgames.io

hyperspacexr.com

innereyexr.com

biomexr.com

inspacexr.com

HumanXR.com

agencyxr.com

ascentxr.com

womenxr.com

conductxr.com

Xiality.com

FeelXRstudio.com

ShowroomXR.com

FitXR.com

XRconnects.com

orchardxr.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Expectations of xr in 2018

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www...pectations-from-extended-reality-in-2018/amp/

E13252A4-D3BD-4BD7-8026-4A573ECA9135.jpeg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Emailed to me by a big domain investor

Hope all is well.
Have increased my xr position over the past month.
Came across this, thought you would enjoy if had not seen:

https://xrcenter.newschool.edu/

BTW, this is a well known school in NYC.

Best Regard

Last edited:
•••
•••
Did you mean to post the same link twice?

Not working for some reason. Sounds interesting anyway and more evidence that it's picking up in the US
Lol fixed now doesn't load all for some reason but the written text parts show how xr is rapidly growing in adoption

•••
Lol fixed now doesn't load all for some reason but the written text parts show how xr is rapidly growing in adoption

OH ok I was wondering if you meant to post two different links. Anyway this looks good!

•••
And "rapid" is definitely the right word..

•••
OH ok I was wondering if you meant to post two different links. Anyway this looks good!
A good sign for xr as this domain investor paid over $700 000 (us) for a domain name in the very very early 2000s so if he is taking notice this is good for xr

Last edited:
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
A very serious XR development.

It's official now. WebVR 2.0 has officially been changed to WebXR by the World Wide Web Consortium. It's a good thing I did not the majority of my WebVR domains! I will be keeping a small handful like WebVRGames and WebARGames in case those terms are still used individually.

Just glad I reg'ed WebXRGames / king early!

If this doesn't make you an XR believer that's fine by me! :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
A very serious XR development.

It's official now. WebVR 2.0 has officially been changed to WebXR by the World Wide Web Consortium. It's a good thing I did not the majority of my WebVR domains! I will be keeping a small handful like WebVRGames and WebARGames in case those terms are still used individually.

Just glad I reg'ed WebXRGames / king early!

If this doesn't make you an XR believer that's fine by me! :xf.wink:

Been out for a while and going behind the scenes again but Its potentially huge.

It looks to me chances are getting better for it to be a consumer term

Last edited:
•••
•••
Been out for a while and going behind the scenes again but Its potentially huge.

It looks to me chances are getting better for it to be a consumer term

No. You posted about the proposal by Mozilla. That was old news. What I wrote about was the official approval by the W3, which was not guaranteed, because of Mozilla. This approval just happened yesterday.

And agreed. It's looking better for consumer potential, but I still believe that it will require first for consumers to be more familiar with AR first, which hasn't happened yet. But let's see.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back