Dynadot

discuss XR domains - Umbrella term for AR VR MR (all reality technologies)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Elad n

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
XR can be X Reality or Extended Reality.

Either way it describes the spectrum just like mixed reality.

Been looking around and shopping for a while now, saw many companies choosing to rebrand to xr or just starting with xr in their names..

Those are only some of my findings that are already developed (there are many more undeveloped by major companies like unity/sony etc..)

Decide for yourself.

Gl.

E

xr-room.com

xrgames.io

hyperspacexr.com

innereyexr.com

biomexr.com

inspacexr.com

HumanXR.com

agencyxr.com

ascentxr.com

womenxr.com

conductxr.com

Xiality.com

FeelXRstudio.com

ShowroomXR.com

FitXR.com

XRconnects.com

orchardxr.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I own A/n/y/S/h/o/w/s (.com)

•••
Already posted about PlayStation XR Helmet ?

It's a big deal. XR main stream term with this.

Sure not true XR tech.
. But at least it will drown out apple xr from google search.

Anyhow. Xr domains are still a huge gamble to what might sell aside from super top keywords. None of which I have

Last edited:
•••
edit: oh, it's just called "Playstation XR". Right on!

Article with 3-min promo video

It has eye-tracking, as rumored, has knuckles-style haptic controllers, and is wireless with front-facing cameras.

Last edited:
•••
It's a fan made concept, Sony haven't used the term 'XR' for it's VR products.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I posted these in the report sales thread but thought it might be useful for anyone who doesn't check that:

Sold these two the last few day:

X/R/s/t/r/e/a/m/i/n/g (.com) $1,500
E/v/e/n/t/s/X/R (.com) $999

Let the first one go a bit cheap but that was all I asked for.

Last edited:
•••
Still holding in .com

XR Cryptoassets

Some might disagree but I still think ‘Cryptoassets’ is the biggest keyword in the VR/AR/XR niche. Not long now. Big moves are being made in the convergence of Blockchain and VR.

•••
•••
I posted these in the report sales thread but thought it might be useful for anyone who doesn't check that:

Sold these two the last few day:

X/R/s/t/r/e/a/m/i/n/g (.com) $1,500
E/v/e/n/t/s/X/R (.com) $999

Let the first one go a bit cheap but that was all I asked for.

Congrats on the sale, I have seen it in sales report thread. Where you sold them and what was hold period and purchase price pls ?

•••
Congrats on the sale, I have seen it in sales report thread. Where you sold them and what was hold period and purchase price pls ?

The purchase price for both these were $1 each a few years ago now as they were reg fee in a promotion at the time.

I sold them both by outbounding them to companies I thought would have an interest in owning them.

•••
•••
The tech is live and well. Just got a sale. high end keyword + XR , hope to share if allowed in near future.

payment made. with a nice good will addition,

total mid XXXX ,

I would like to thank the original OP - Elad n, inspired many of us, and this one went to great things on both ends.
buyer , seller and more.

Great energy all.

•••
The tech is live and well. Just got a sale. high end keyword + XR , hope to share if allowed in near future.

payment made. with a nice good will addition,

total mid XXXX ,

I would like to thank the original OP - Elad n, inspired many of us, and this one went to great things on both ends.
buyer , seller and more.

Great energy all.

Congrats (y)

•••
Congratulations and glad to hear XR names picking up in sales.

•••
•••
found this one
(dawtcom)

XRArtworks

Last edited:
•••
•••
Back