IT.COM

auction Closed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread rules please read.

Accepted Buyers : members with at least 5 positive TR and ZERO negative feedback. Other members must PM before bidding/binning or bid/bin will be automatically rejected. It does not mean I won't accept you, just send a PM over :xf.smile:
Offers : offers are considered via PM only
Payment : to be sent within 24 hours after PM with instruction is sent; failing that member will be reported and transaction cancelled.
Payment method : PayPal Family & Friends (ONLY), Undeveloped platform . Any other payment medium must be submitted and approved via PM before buying.
By buying you accept ALL the above rules.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some of the MANY used of this domain

• clothing brand
  • news, magazine, blog site
  • reviews site
  • extreme sport
  • business name
  • app brand
  • gaming
  • conspiracy site
  • and more

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
wow..one of the best brandable NP has ever seen and pros are being shy...​

•••

Last edited:
•••
I like it a lot. Pity I have invested so much in other things recently or I would have liked to have had this for myself, but I guess it is worth a lot more than I would pay. Easy to pronounce over the phone in different languages.

It seems like most domains I check out now are on auction etc and that people are not digging into their pockets. Is this a slump time for domaining or just a january thing?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thank you everybody but this is an auction thread so please let's keep it to that to avoid any possible confusion :xf.smile:

Thanks

I like it a lot. Pity I have invested so much in other things recently or I would have liked to have had this for myself, but I guess it is worth a lot more than I would pay. Easy to pronounce over the phone in different languages.

It seems like most domains I check out now are on auction etc and that people are not digging into their pockets. Is this a slump time for domaining or just a january thing?

such a nice domain name

•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back