NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firework.com.au

Restricted (Market)
Impact
BULK + INDIVIDUAL ACCEPTED.

(If individual bid exceeds more than 1/3 of previous bulk bid, bulk bid is invalid)

Payment: PayPal for trusted members
End Date: 120 hours after last bid.
Starting price: $5
Increments: $5 (or more)
Payment required within 24h of auction end.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
XGED $100 :cigar:
GTRU $100 :cigar:
CVKA $100 :cigar:

•••
•••
XGED $190
GTRU $190
CVKA $190

•••
Xged.com - $220
GTRU.com - $220

•••
•••
Please remove the following bulk option: BULK + INDIVIDUAL ACCEPTED.

(If individual bid exceeds more than 1/3 of previous bulk bid, bulk bid is invalid)

This is a conflict of the sales agreement.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Looking for 900 bin. Thanks for the offer though

•••
•••
•••
I won XGED.com - PM'd seller for payment information, haven't gotten a response. It's been a few days. How long do they have to complete the transaction?

Looked up GTRU.com and looks like it's now owned by someone else? Was looking to bid on that one as well.... xged.com and Cvka.com is also under privacy whois.

GTRU.com - $235

Last edited:
•••
GTRU.com $240
CVKA.com $215

•••
you really shuldn't be editing your bid posts as it changes timestamps and creates chaos.
I was updating it with information.

•••
I was updating it with information.

yes clearly you were.
but I was refering to the fact that now no one knows and never will know when your 235 bid was placed.

•••
I won XGED.com - PM'd seller for payment information, haven't gotten a response. It's been a few days. How long do they have to complete the transaction?

Looked up GTRU.com and looks like it's now owned by someone else? Was looking to bid on that one as well.... xged.com and Cvka.com is also under privacy whois.

GTRU.com - $235
You might want to check the whois on these names.

•••
•••
you mean the bid that was placed after you said you won the domain?

do you now understand the meaning of the word chaos in this context?
I did win it... days ago and placed a bid on the other at same time, then today came the update. Bid was already placed, think you are trying to start an argument where there isn't one. Move on.

•••
•••
I also won CVKA.com for $200 .. @imglobal your bid is invalid.. it's after 120 hours.

Last edited:
•••
•••
The seller has decided that they are not going to honor their sales agreement and their marketplace access has been revoked as a result.

but I was refering to the fact that now no one knows and never will know when your 235 bid was placed.
Post times are not updated when a post is edited. Post times never change.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back