Dynadot

x2hosting.co.uk

NameSilo
Watch
For all you people out there looking for hosting, I find that www.x2hosting.co.uk is quite good. My friend uses them and says he has practically no downtime, it is payed yearly (which he prefers) and their hosting is priced well.

For the above reasons, I will be using them also. Well, just thought I'd tell you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They don't seem to have many, or any incoming links for that matter. From their own website, load times seem to be quite slow. I don't know, but they don't seem excellent to me.

•••
Well, I'm just going by what my friend says. I'll see when I use them for myself and give a further review.

•••
They don't make their prices clear, either. Do you know how much their hosting costs and what you get with it?

•••
seem good. I am with 1and1, and i have NEVER had any downtime at all, so, id recomend them.

•••
Mr. Websites, yes I do know what their prices are. It's like a quote generator. Go to Services > Hosting. I can get:

150 Mb Space
1500 Mbps Bandwidth
15 web users (mysql databases, mailboxes, autorespnders e.t.c.)

With a domain name, I can get all that, for 1 year, for £35.16. IMO, that's quite a good deal, but I'm no hosting expert ;)

•••
Sure, you can always compare pricing here and see if you can get a better deal.

•••
ya, that doesnt seem to good, and that is some small bandwidth.

•••
Take a look at Carlos' offer on this thread. $30/yr with or without a free domain registration is a nice deal. You get 300mb of space and 10gb of bandwidth. His website is located here. Let's support our own community!
:D

•••
ya, like going with me :p. Is it a free .com, cuz thats pretty nice then.

•••
But 1and1 isn't "your" company, iDeviseFlash. It's just the hosting you have with them that you're trying to sell. Hey, is that even legal?
:o

•••
lol, of course its not mine, but it still suports me :p. hmm, as far as legal? idk, lol, dont see why not, specially if i just do it for NP's. Zero-Life wanted the whole thing to be for just him and me, so i was going to do money, but idk..

•••
I still think it's illegal. If they gave it to you for free, I'm sure they don't want you making a profit off it. You might want to talk to 1and1 prior to offering any more hosting. NP$ are the same thing as cash, the only difference is that this is an "online" forum currency.

•••
lol, thank you mister ethics, hehe. Well, i wont sell for money, or even demand NP, but as i said in my thread, dontations would be nice, and i think that that is fine. your thoughts?

•••
Oh, right. Donations should be fine- yeah.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back