Dynadot

flexibooking.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

pjf519

Account Closed
Impact
Guys,

I have it on GOOD authority that www.flexibooking.com is going to relaunch next week with a whole host of new accommodations for guests to potentially choose from and book online (trust me on this!).

At the moment the commission being offered by www.flexibooking.com is 40% of net commission, meaning if the total amount of a booking is $500 and www.flexibooking.com has a 10% commission ($50), affiliates would make 40% of $50 (do the math).

I know for a fact that once www.flexibooking.com relaunch the site is going to push hard on affiliate marketing and increase the affiliate commission to at least 50% of net commission meaning if www.flexibooking.com make a cut of $50, the affiliate makes $50 also!!!

Do yourself a favour and sign-up now! Please drop an e-mail to www.flexibooking.com telling them I told you about it (I will get a little something for your trouble).

www.flexibooking.com :kickass:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hmm...sounds good will check

•••
haha... the affiliate commission has been upped to 50% !! go on guys!! get in there!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back