IT.COM

[WTS] American Article Writing Service - SEO Friendly Content

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
My name is Edward, and I am a professional English copywriter. I was born and raised in the United States. English is my only language. I pay great attention to detail; and this is evident in my writing. No writing project is too big or too small for me to handle, no matter what the niche. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Types of writing I do:

Articles.
Web page content.
Reviews.
Blog posts.
Forum Posts.
Product descriptions.
Nearly any niche or topic.

My work :
Grammatically correct content.
Original Copyscape passed content.
Well researched content.
I can write on any topic or niche.
None of my work is cookie cutter or rehashed content. This means my content converts, and is loved by search engines.
My work has a proper layout, flow and structure.

My rates:
$0.04 a word.

Order Info:
I will need the niche or topic, and up to 3 main key words to work into the content. I will need to know the purpose of the content (article marketing, web page content, etc. Also any information you think I should know.

Policy on Correction Jobs:
Provided free of charge, in a timely manner, should there be an error with my work. In my many years of writing I have only had to do 4 correction jobs. I stand by my work one hundred percent.

Expected Turn Around time:
Factors that effect turn around time are the number of articles to be written, topic and niche. For most orders the ETA will be between 1 to 3 days.

Why are cheap, inexperienced, Non-English content providers not the best option for your projects?

* Google is slapping down low quality content.

* Rehashed and re-written content will not improve your site ranking after the panda update by Google.

* If your content does not flow, and is not laid out right, readers will not be interested in what you sell or your services.

* Low quality content leads to a high bounce rate.

* Poor low quality content does not convert.

* Non-English writers have poor sentence structure and article flow. Would you buy anything after reading such content? Would you even finish reading such content?

* Low cost and low quality content costs you thousands of dollars in missed revenue.

Contact Info
PM me for email or phone.

I have not had to run this thread for ages, I have had long lasting regular work from this thread. I still serve one of these clients to this very day. Looking for one additional client for full time work.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Room for 1 more order this weekend.

•••
Interested can you pm me when you are available?

•••
•••
•••
Placed several orders to date and articles delivered on time and as promised

•••
Got the article, thanks

Last edited:
•••
Slots free for Wednesday.

Last edited:
•••
Open for one new client for long term ongoing work.

•••
References available upon request, as are samples of past work.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back