Dan.com

budget: above $500 WTB Western 4 L's .com's, and Industry 2 Keyword .com's

NameSilo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I see a lot of people fishing in the wanted section, please take a minute to check my feedback, and trader rating. I am a serious buyer, and will move quickly for quality names.

Please stick to what is wanted
.com only
Strong western letter 4L's
Industry related .com's ie) MonkeyWrench.com, StorageBox.com etc...

I am looking for reseller pricing, as I am buying for investment, and not end user purposes, so your ask has to reflect this.

Payment Options:
Escrow.com, Dan.com, Epik Escrow...

I will try to respond to as many as I can either way, but if I am overwhelmed I might not be able to.

Thank you

0 0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Alfa Mod Team

Member Services, NamePros
Impact
Hello,

As required by NamePros please Edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include:

Rule 6.7.2
Exact Budget Range:
Specify an exact numerical range or an exact figure for your budget per item (e.g., "up to $1 million per domain name" in Domain Names Wanted). Placeholders such as "$XX, XXX", $0 (free domains) budgets, and "unlimited" price ranges will not be permitted.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

thefortunatehub

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I see a lot of people fishing in the wanted section, please take a minute to check my feedback, and trader rating. I am a serious buyer, and will move quickly for quality names.

Please stick to what is wanted
.com only
Strong western letter 4L's
Industry related .com's ie) MonkeyWrench.com, StorageBox.com etc...

I am looking for reseller pricing, as I am buying for investment, and not end user purposes, so your ask has to reflect this.

Payment Options:
Escrow.com, Dan.com, Epik Escrow...

I will try to respond to as many as I can either way, but if I am overwhelmed I might not be able to.

Thank you
Dm sent. Good luck with your purchasing journey

Status
Not open for further replies.