IT.COM

budget: above $1000 WTB Tech/Agency/Web Design/Marketing Domains With High DA and SEMRush Search Traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I'm looking to buy domains with verified high DA and ideally SEMRush search traffic -- nothing that was previously used for spam/penalized.

My budget is up to $2,000. Only looking for higher quality domains, and can pay good money for more relevant domains (ie. a domain that has/had a digital agency website with several high authority links is very valuable to me).

Nothing that has less than 30 DA.

No names that are too long or that are completely gibberish.

Only in com, net, org, info, co, io and biz.

Low spam score.

Looking forward to seeing what you got!

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is pretty disappointing guys... I have not even received 1 domain above DA 30 (besides 1 at the first day o posting, but with a high spam score)...

90% of the very few names I've received were not only low DAs but also irrelevant so it was just people pitching random domains.

Am I doing something wrong? Any input?

I would love to find a decent name (no gibberish) that sounds relevant to web and has DA30+ for $500ish... and if it used to be an actual agency, and has SEMRush traffic, I'm happy to go to $2k.. maybe even more depending on the situation.

I expected my inbox to be flooded like the good old times when I used to be a domainer... are people using other forums these days?

•••
This is pretty disappointing guys... I have not even received 1 domain above DA 30 (besides 1 at the first day o posting, but with a high spam score)...

90% of the very few names I've received were not only low DAs but also irrelevant so it was just people pitching random domains.

Am I doing something wrong? Any input?

I would love to find a decent name (no gibberish) that sounds relevant to web and has DA30+ for $500ish... and if it used to be an actual agency, and has SEMRush traffic, I'm happy to go to $2k.. maybe even more depending on the situation.

I expected my inbox to be flooded like the good old times when I used to be a domainer... are people using other forums these days?
they are getting harder to come by each day big agencies and high profile players are nabbing them from auction at extremely high prices your budget is not reasonable for todays market :) also namepros was never the place for SEO domains atm there isn't any special marketplace for them in the web just gotta find a steady supplier to get them for you

•••
they are getting harder to come by each day big agencies and high profile players are nabbing them from auction at extremely high prices your budget is not reasonable for todays market :) also namepros was never the place for SEO domains atm there isn't any special marketplace for them in the web just gotta find a steady supplier to get them for you

Thanks for the input. I'm open to paying reasonable (below) market rates. I'm familiar with a few marketplaces that are selling domains for what I would say is roughly 40% more than what I'd be ok paying for them. But then again, they take that muh in commissions.. so my thinking was that coming straight to the source would be a good way to do it. Totally open to ideas though :)

•••
Thanks for the input. I'm open to paying reasonable (below) market rates. I'm familiar with a few marketplaces that are selling domains for what I would say is roughly 40% more than what I'd be ok paying for them. But then again, they take that muh in commissions.. so my thinking was that coming straight to the source would be a good way to do it. Totally open to ideas though :)
cut that 40% by another 50% i know the site you are referring to most of the domain stats are faked those domains never got developed and have no real history honestly no ideas other than go to the auction your self and hope for something to come your way at a reasonable price and most important in your own category or buy from the high spam score guy ;D

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back