IT.COM

discuss Would you spend $10,000 USD on single domain/multilple domain investments

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LiamShiff

Established Member
Impact
if you had 10k to spend on a single domain/multilple domain investments:

1.would you actually buy domains?
2. Where would you look?
3. What type of domain would be yhe best value in your opinion?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As for .Golf, a well recognized company in the domain industry has agreed to partner with me to showcase my domains at the largest amateur golf tournament in the world in August. I've also partnered with a female golf professional who has her PGA certification to help me work my exhibitor booth over four days while the tournament is being played. Many of the players, in addition to being golfers, are lawyers, doctors, realtors, lenders, business owners and high level managers and CEO's."

Congratulations on the .golf initiatives @Bulloney, and do keep us posted on how the event goes. I think it is brilliant having an active golfer at the booth!

I sincerely wish you every success with this and your other ventures! While I know many are critical, your enthusiasm and innovation is positive for the community, imho.

bob

PS Not to dampen your enthusiasm, but just wanted you to know. that although I am certainly not an accomplished golfer, and do not belong to a prestigious golf club, I do own TheBestGolf(.)club! :xf.grin:

•••
Congratulations on the .golf initiatives @Bulloney, and do keep us posted on how the event goes. I think it is brilliant having an active golfer at the booth!

I sincerely wish you every success with this and your other ventures! While I know many are critical, your enthusiasm and innovation is positive for the community, imho.

bob

PS Not to dampen your enthusiasm, but just wanted you to know. that although I am certainly not an accomplished golfer, and do not belong to a prestigious golf club, I do own TheBestGolf(.)club! :xf.grin:

Thanks Bob...you know me by now, can't dampen my enthusiasm. As for .golf, I have a little over 50 what I think are pretty good names I've registered from Beginner.Golf to OBX.Golf to Bagger.Golf. I plan on registering another 50 by the time we get to Myrtle Beach in late August.

As for the critical ones, I have them to thank for my registering the domains; Whiner.Golf, that led to Whiner.News, which led to WhinerNews.com, that led to WhinerNews.TV Actually while there are over 60 million amateur golfers in the world, there are probably a whole lot more Whiners:xf.rolleyes:.

I'll keep you posted on my .golf progress, and my .boats and .yachts progress. Like the exhibitor booth at the golf tournament,I'm planning something similar for Boat Shows where the "average" yachtsman is worth even more than the "average" golfer. It appears I'm getting a lot of bang for my $10,000 investment in domains, and I wouldn't have invested it any other way. Thanks again Bob, and good luck my friend!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back