IT.COM

discuss Would you rent out your domain(s) for the short-term?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomaHub

Established Member
Impact
Hello NamePros experts!

Looking to get some discussion and feedback going for an idea we have been developing. We appreciate any comments!

Background:

We are an early-stage start-up, creating a platform for domain name leasing and rentals. Currently we have developed the workflow to rent out your domain to anyone else by the day, week, and month.

You pick the price and time you want to rent it out for (e.g. $1 per day, $5 per week, etc.), we present it on our site (i.e. nice, personalized listing page), and we take care of the contract + transaction with your renters. You would have to direct your domain(s)' A Record to our servers and we would then redirect the end-user's desired web content to your domain.

For example, the end-user rents out www.imsopretty.com and has it display her personal Instagram page.
Or a big company wants to launch a marketing campaign for a new product and they rent out www.thenextbigthing.com for a month.

Issue/Discussion:
Although we do plan on providing more traditional leasing contacts (3, 6, 12 months), we also really like the idea of providing short-term rentals because it creates a lot of utility for a domain name.

For example, you could make happybirthday.com rent-able on a daily basis and someone could potentially utilize that domain every day. We are trying to provide an alternative to parking as well as the idea that you have to build a website/traffic to generate value for your domain. You help someone out and they put money in your pocket.

However, we are unsure if domain owners would also be interested in short-term rentals. Do you guys see value in being able to let people use your domains for just a day or a week at a time?

We will be happy to answer any questions regarding our business and company as well.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

tld;dr Would you be interested in renting out your domain(s) for days or weeks at a time?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am personally not convinced. Leasing domains makes sense for temporary campaigns/redirects, especially leasing high-traffic domains. I think the concept is more suitable for side domains, than for primary domains.

A startup should be adequately funded. Their domain is their brand. If they don't the confidence to buy a suitable domain but prefer to lease it, I find it strange. Unless the domain is objectively worth 7 figures. If it's worth 4 figures, does leasing make sense if you're confident in your business endeavor ? Not to mention that a good name is an asset that can be resold if the business doesn't succeed.
Keep in mind that the startup will most likely fail in the next two years, thus the domain may accrue negative history in the form of a failed business (and possibly wronged customers/investors). I am wary of end users who are not willing to make a strong commitment in their brand and their domain.
So I'd rather lease to an established entity that already has domains, than a newcomer.

But at the end of the day, you'll always need quality inventory. Without it, the concept is sure to fail. That's why I fear the worst, because few domainers have the right caliber of domains, and those who do are probably not interested in leasing anyway. And people who want to lease didn't wait for such a service, they can make proper arrangements themselves. It's like selling a domain, you can do it yourself even if platforms exist for the purpose

Look at the past and figure out why similar attempts have not panned out well.

Thanks for your post Kate. As you have mentioned several times previously, we don't think renting domains is a viable option for all domains. It's probably limited to the ultra premium high traffic domains out there.

Here's what we're NOT trying to target:
  1. brandable domain names that can be a company name
    1. hotu.com, vovu.com, doto.com, (a few examples from BB)
  2. meaningless word domains
    1. ethmini.com, sousforce.com, emugg.com (a few examples from Sedo)
Here's what we're HOPING to target:
  1. generic easy to remember domains
    1. happybirthday.com, congratulations.com, marryme.com
  2. phrases / every day sayings
    1. whathappensthen.com, hireme.com, ineedajob.com, insulttoinjury.com
  3. slogans / hashtags / marketing campaign phrases
    1. greatestofalltime.com, itsfinallyhere.com, thenextbigthing.com
Look at a domain name. Ask yourself this--"can this domain name be potentially used by multiple people in a given year?" If the answer is yes, then it is a potential candidate for our marketplace/platform. If the answer is no, then we don't see it performing well in our marketplace.

Domain names don't have to be so black and white, buy and sell. There are many types of domain names out there that can be used for many purposes. We're just striving to increase the options available to domain owners like yourselves.

We're not out to replace Sedo or become the sole marketplace to list all of your domains. We're trying to provide a new definition for domain names and how they might be used by creating an entirely new concept of "rent-able" domain names and a marketplace to gather them.

Last edited:
•••
A startup should be adequately funded. Their domain is their brand. If they don't the confidence to buy a suitable domain but prefer to lease it, I find it strange. Unless the domain is objectively worth 7 figures. If it's worth 4 figures, does leasing make sense if you're confident in your business endeavor ?

Some people's business model is not about long term or making money, it is GetBBYG = Get Bought By Google, after puffing up your potential and burning cash hoping to sell the business at a profit with no profits or even revenues in sight.

We're trying to provide a new definition for domain names and how they might be used by creating an entirely new concept of "rent-able" domain names and a marketplace to gather them.

I don't see you saying that you are fulfilling a customer need, or trying to create one. Domainers are your suppliers, not your customers. Good Luck.

Last edited:
•••
Some people's business model is not about long term or making money, it is GetBBYG = Get Bought By Google, after puffing up your potential and burning cash hoping to sell the business at a profit with no profits or even revenues in sight.

I don't see you saying that you are fulfilling a customer need, or trying to create one. Domainers are your suppliers, not your customers. Good Luck.

Thank you. You're right, we haven't really talked much about our customers. That's because we can't really know for sure what their needs are because we're still trying to increase our inventory. Bannen from page 2 said it aptly, so we'll just quote him on this one.

But you've reached your first tier, that of getting past the concept and now having an actual platform in place, so you're here at NP speaking with with us, which is your second tier... getting the domain owners involved, for our comments, our trial runs and experiments, our domains and our word-of-mouth to other domain holders. And when you've listened to our suggestions and tweaked your business model so you like it, then the next tier will be to venture forth and build up leads, probably by some selective mass marketing and a lot of emailing and phone calls to corporations who may be interested in renting domains... but of course you can't do that third tier without diving into this second tier... because you need a whole roster, and a strong roster, of premium and/or very interesting domains as part of your 'rental pool'. Gotta know what you have for rent, before you can go forth and try find renters.

•••
No email from our service.

Domain owners want money, they want their domains to be sold out for a profit, or leased out constantly and generating stable passive income. It's the same concept as owning a rental property. Why bother with constantly changing renters when all you really want is to either:
  1. sell the home for a huge profit (millions)
  2. find a single party to rent it from you forever and ever
Unfortunately, the type of domain we're hoping to attract are priced too high for any single party to want to purchase / lease long term. Which is why we're suggesting that the domain owner of such a domain, lower their price points and lease it out to multiple parties over a long period of time.

This begs the question--why wouldn't they just do this themselves? Well a lot of domain owners have a lot of domain names and this adds up to a lot of work over time. We're trying to create an automated system and marketplace that allows for this to happen seamlessly and effortlessly for all parties involved.

If one decided to lease a domain to "find a single party to rent it from you forever and ever" EMAIL would be expected ! Who would run a business online that didn't have matching email?
"Unfortunately, the type of domain we're hoping to attract are priced too high for any single party to want to purchase / lease long term". I think you just answered your dilemma.
Some domains are priced way out of line , Sorry but the types of domains
you would need for short term, in most cases wouldn't be interested in the platform and when they do sell, you like many other platforms would be desperate to keep adding from a very niche type pool.
"Which is why we're suggesting that the domain owner of such a domain, lower their price points and lease it out to multiple parties over a long period of time."
Experienced domainers aren't going to lower a price point unless you can guarantee the lower price point in ** months or less +++forever. If you want to compare it to rental property then expect similar monthly price points for "Commercial Property"

Here are some very fine lines you will need to cater to every day: TM issues. - You would have to guarantee the renter would not cross any TM line, not one single oops otherwise you/your platform could result in the domain being high jacked in a UDRP. This is not something that could be easily automated.
You would have to have a bond or capital account to defend any domain you take on as a client. Your E/O insurance would be cost prohibitive in a few short years. These issues are nothing like rental property that can be defended by "ownership".
While the platform you have in mind is possible, I believe it is high risk in the current "no consistent regulatory environment" the industry is experiencing. The current markets are not "stable" enough to counter the risks. Another consideration, how would the platform prevent/automate blacklisting from search engines ?
I don't believe you have a firm understanding of all the moving parts that you would be responsible for. Spend 5k on a group of domains and "test" the market before you start suggesting to others lower your price point, take a risk, we gotcha covered.
It's never been about what a domainer wants. Business 101. It's about what the customer wants. Have you done any survey's ?
Do you have any interested customers? - Find them first, then see if you can attract the types of domains needed.
Wish you the best.

•••
This is interesting. I happen to have a few names that I have always thought I wish there was a way I could rent for a short period of time. So when I get home tonight I will check out your site.

In the meantime, is there an option to have multiple renters for the same domain name? For instance, your example of HappyBirthday . com -- how about a big scrolling list of say "x" number of names for the renters who want to rent it? There might have to be a "backorder" option to lock in the rental for their birthday next year... Just some options to add to your marketplace (if you use these ideas, I want a credit... lol).

•••
This is interesting. I happen to have a few names that I have always thought I wish there was a way I could rent for a short period of time. So when I get home tonight I will check out your site.

In the meantime, is there an option to have multiple renters for the same domain name? For instance, your example of HappyBirthday . com -- how about a big scrolling list of say "x" number of names for the renters who want to rent it? There might have to be a "backorder" option to lock in the rental for their birthday next year... Just some options to add to your marketplace (if you use these ideas, I want a credit... lol).

Hmm...multiple renters per domain name is something we've considered. But in the form of either subdomains or paths.

So for example--
  1. happybirthday.com/ryan, sarah.happybirthday.com
  2. john.marryme.com, marryme.com/robert
Please do sign up for the beta later. You can enter your email at the form on the bottom of our website.

Last edited:
•••
Greetings! We have read through the entered thread and hopefully not missing out on any obvious details - apologies in advance. Our comments are below. Let us look from

Landlord's perspective

1. Why does a domain owner buy a domain and not use it. $$,$$$ and $,$$,$$$ - if your company's target is high profile names like the examples given, high profile domain owners really do not care about .xx$ or $ or $$. As a high profile domain owner, my objective is to sell the domain with highest %%%%ROI. As Jim Cramer would put it, 'SELL SELL SELL'.

As a domain seller, I would not bother with anything else. Not worth my time tracking a few dollars when I am sitting on a $$,$$$ name. I would rather use that traffic to a landing page with a clear 'For Sale' sign or direct it to my portfolio page. Not to mention, there are some high profile domain owners that do not want to sell - but that ratio is very low. And you would not be able to find them, they do not have even have landing pages - accessing those names go to 404 (Not Found). Good number of $$,$$$ queries come through whois and not through landing pages - and they know that! They would rather sell through brokers rather than through landing pages. And no broker is going to accept your name for reselling if it is 'rented out'.

2. As a high profile domain owner, I will not take any step that in any way 'dilutes' the value of the domain. First by renting out, I am missing out on potential leads (type-ins). That situation can be remedied if you provide a link that says 'Click here to buy this domain'. If a potential buyer sees this seller is renting out a name, they may get the thoughts that seller is probably not interested in selling the name (as is the case with domains under privacy). They are going to ask themselves, why would this seller rent out the name? may be that domain is not that great and/or is not selling/ or domain owner does not want to sell. Move on. It may even give the impression of 'domain is in use'. Even if you show 'For Sale' sign there, then the visitor may think that they are selling the business - which they do not intend to buy. Data from parking companies show that affiliate/referral revenue goes down drastically if the visitor finds 'For Sale' sign. What we are trying to say here, the purpose of the landing page should be clearly defined, referral/affiliate revenue/renting out (partially recovering some money) or an outright sale.

3. On the lines of 'dilution' again, if I rent out a high profile name, and the tenant uses it for a purpose that it is not 'most' suitable for (legit uses only), then it is dilution of my brand. There have been examples of some high profile names where some businesses used the name for their business for totally different vertical (without caring to buy the domain name) - and the users / people would always associate that name with that vertical. This is how people build generate 'impression' / 'meaning' of the names in their mind - 'what they are shown' and 'not what it really means' - Branding 101. The value of the domain is realized to the maximum only in 1/2 instances/uses "at most". Any use of the name for any other purpose does not result in realizing the 'full' potential of the name - a lo$$ to the domain owner. Domains are very valuable commodities and one must preserve the 'integrity' of the name at all costs.

4. There may be other legal issues for the 'landlord' with the use of the domain 'property' which tenant does not own, which you can probably cover with a good legal agreement. But keep in mind, ownership of the name lies deeply in the 'use' and not agreements. If a 'tenant' has a product that has conflict with other businesses, they are going to come after the 'landlord' and not 'tenant'. As a domain owner, you may be comfortable putting the domain to 'no use' rather than 'some use (over which you do not have control)' and inviting legal issues. On similar lines, the renters may be promoting counterfeit/trademarked/illegal products - getting the domain owners into legal trouble (you cannot obviously track every use). Then obviously you cannot say - oh that was just a renter. Domain name and its use cannot be separated out.

Tenant's perspective

1. Let us look at who the renters would be - people promoting their Twitter/Instagram or other promotional pages. As Twitter/Instagram/product page owner - I would use all of their tools in my capacity to promote my page/product - they are 'social media' tools, there is no limit on how much you can promote through their tools. I really do not want my page to be confused with 'any other website (name)'. Building a business is like constructing a building (and it takes much more than that!). You would not build a house on a 'rented/leased' land. You may have a point if you say they are not building it - they are just advertising. People always associate a website name with what the landing page says. Landing pages in most cases are relevant to the name, and vice versa - hence the reasoning of renting out. And that is exactly the meaning of 'type-in traffic' - visitors meant to see the content what they were expecting when they 'typed-in' and if they do not see, then they move on. People who are not 'serious businesses' would not spend money on any promotion in any way, rental or otherwise.

2 As a 'serious business', I would rather invest in something that I will own and something that has long lasting effect. That is my brand, I am not looking to build it under any other 'umbrella'. Especially when I know that umbrella can be yanked off any time. Not sure which statement is correct, most people who come in through type-in are looking to buy/find a product or are looking to buy the domain name. Other experienced domainers/marketing/analytics experts can weigh on this. Though we are inclined to say that majority is 'domain buyers'.

To summarize, as a business owner, always keep in mind 'the main purpose/objective' of all parties involved. There are always potential places where one can fit in, and possible thrive, otherwise it is difficult to survive. Good thoughts on the site, there is potentially a market at both ends but how big is that ratio - you have to look into. Keep building on it, only one idea leads to another - hopefully a successful one!!

Best

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for your post Kate. As you have mentioned several times previously, we don't think renting domains is a viable option for all domains. It's probably limited to the ultra premium high traffic domains out there.

Here's what we're HOPING to target:
  1. generic easy to remember domains
    1. happybirthday.com, congratulations.com, marryme.com
  2. phrases / every day sayings
    1. whathappensthen.com, hireme.com, ineedajob.com, insulttoinjury.com
  3. slogans / hashtags / marketing campaign phrases
    1. greatestofalltime.com, itsfinallyhere.com, thenextbigthing.com
At least we agree on the obvious. But how are you going to attract that inventory ? The domainers who own such names, entities like Reflex, Xedoc, Anything, Name Admin etc, know what they are doing, they have been around for a long time and they don't need a service like yours. They already have made arrangements, if leasing is something they are even willing to do.

Without above average inventory, you'll have no business. Even if you can entice owners of valuable domains to list their domains on your site, what kind of revenue can they expect from leasing ? $$$/month ? They might be doing that much if not more on parking, and parking is total freedom because you can delist a name at any time to sell it to an interested party, no long-time commitment, no hassle.

Of course, I understand that your service makes sense for people who want to make a little cash without lifting a finger.

Why leasing didn't work:
  • People just prefer to buy and be done with it.
  • Few people understand the value of domain names, and few people will ever buy one on the aftermarket. If the market for domain sales is so tiny, the leasing market is even tinier.
  • Lack of quality inventory: 'nuf said.
  • Lack of awareness among the public, unless they stumble on your domains and see lease options are available, people have no idea their dream domains could be theirs, at least for a short while...
  • Lack of distribution channels: leasing is not an option on the registrar sites where people go, only buying for regfee or aftermarket sales. If you want to strike deals with registrars, that makes sense but it's a lot of work and you gotta make it worthwhile for them. You need to bring volume or nice commissions. If you're going to be the Bido of domain leasing, they just won't be interested.
I see so many hurdles. I am not saying the concept is stupid, it isn't. It just that the market is so small.

•••
And in regards to the damage of "spamming" on your domain, that's something we're still thinking about. Right now, it's easy to see how spam can damage your domain brand because the idea of "short term" rentals doesn't exist and all domains are extremely static/long term. But what if the idea of "renting domains" became more widespread and accepted? Then perhaps what you see on a domain or URL may not necessarily reflect on that domain's brand.

yes please explain that to google and all is fine for me

•••
phrases / every day sayings
whathappensthen.com, hireme.com, ineedajob.com, insulttoinjury.com
reatestofalltime.com, itsfinallyhere.com, thenextbigthing.com

so I guess those would fit

JustSlimIt.com
MegaBigDeal.com
JustWeCan.com

•••
As the owner of a rented domain my biggest fear would be the tenant would destroy the domain with their usage. I don't see any way to get compensation for any damage caused to the domain. Banned. Blacklisted. It's value is pretty much depreciated forever more. It's why I will never rent my domains. I also agree with @Lysted's comment #1 above.

•••
As the owner of a rented domain my biggest fear would be the tenant would destroy the domain with their usage. I don't see any way to get compensation for any damage caused to the domain. Banned. Blacklisted. It's value is pretty much depreciated forever more. It's why I will never rent my domains. I also agree with @Lysted's comment #1 above.

This is a great point and we found a great resource from Google (https://developers.google.com/safe-browsing/)

This is an official API that we can utilize and check against to ensure that all rentals will abide by Google's rules of safe browsing. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will bring it up with our development team ASAP as to ensure that no rentals will cause damage to our domains. This way, we can ensure that Google will not blacklist our domains because we will be abiding by their very own definition of "safe browsing."

•••
This is a great point and we found a great resource from Google (https://developers.google.com/safe-browsing/)

That makes it possible to stop users (not admins) posting "unsafe" outgoing links on a site. Nothing else.

Safe Browsing is a Google service that lets client applications check URLs against Google's constantly updated lists of unsafe web resources. Examples of unsafe web resources are social engineering sites (phishing and deceptive sites) and sites that host malware or unwanted software. Come see what's possible.
With Safe Browsing you can:

• Check pages against our Safe Browsing lists based on platform and threat types.
  • Warn users before they click links in your site that may lead to infected pages.
  • Prevent users from posting links to known infected pages from your site.

What's more it makes the point about how easy it is to get blacklisted.

No matter what ToS you have in place, once you have given people 100% control they have 100% ability to post whatever content they like and the domain owner has to live with the consequences for domain value, reputation or usage.

Last edited:
•••
That makes it possible to stop users (not admins) posting "unsafe" outgoing links on a site. Nothing else.

No matter what ToS you have in place, once you have given people 100% control they have 100% ability to post whatever content they like and the domain owner has to live with the consequences for domain value, reputation or usage.

My point in posting the Google Safe Browsing link was to point out that by utilizing their API we can prevent users from creating rentals that Google deem unsafe. Therefore, it is unlikely that the domain will be blacklisted by Google because we're using their exact algorithms to determine if the rental content is safe or not.

Our service does not give file access or any upload capabilities to the renter. We simply take a single URL that the renter provides and display the content on that URL on your domain name. This way, if we run that URL through Google's API, it should be a safe link.

What do you mean by this? Could you please clarify how the Google Safe Browsing API makes it easy to get blacklisted?

•••

This is an official API that we can utilize and check against to ensure that all rentals will abide by Google's rules of safe browsing. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will bring it up with our development team ASAP as to ensure that no rentals will cause damage to our domains. This way, we can ensure that Google will not blacklist our domains because we will be abiding by their very own definition of "safe browsing."

I don't think this is much comfort to the domain owner. What compensation will you offer if it still happens? It looks more like something to hide behind than any true attempt at compensation should my domain get destroyed. How do you get your email reputation back as before. IMHO. It's impossible to wipe the slate 100% totally clean.

•••
Google blacklist aside, there's the issue of illegal usage. What if my rented domain is used to spread illegal material or highly frowned upon content. Worst case scenario you're looking at a mountain of law-pressure and the domain being taken into custody period. You might be able to draft up some nice agreements and contracts, but there seems to be a lot more to it than a few transfer codes and some Google API work. Is that really worth it for the little bit of lease income and the POTENTIAL of positive publicity? I doubt it.

•••
Hello NamePros experts!

Looking to get some discussion and feedback going for an idea we have been developing. We appreciate any comments!

Background:

We are an early-stage start-up, creating a platform for domain name leasing and rentals. Currently we have developed the workflow to rent out your domain to anyone else by the day, week, and month.

You pick the price and time you want to rent it out for (e.g. $1 per day, $5 per week, etc.), we present it on our site (i.e. nice, personalized listing page), and we take care of the contract + transaction with your renters. You would have to direct your domain(s)' A Record to our servers and we would then redirect the end-user's desired web content to your domain.

For example, the end-user rents out www.imsopretty.com and has it display her personal Instagram page.
Or a big company wants to launch a marketing campaign for a new product and they rent out www.thenextbigthing.com for a month.

Issue/Discussion:
Although we do plan on providing more traditional leasing contacts (3, 6, 12 months), we also really like the idea of providing short-term rentals because it creates a lot of utility for a domain name.

For example, you could make happybirthday.com rent-able on a daily basis and someone could potentially utilize that domain every day. We are trying to provide an alternative to parking as well as the idea that you have to build a website/traffic to generate value for your domain. You help someone out and they put money in your pocket.

However, we are unsure if domain owners would also be interested in short-term rentals. Do you guys see value in being able to let people use your domains for just a day or a week at a time?

We will be happy to answer any questions regarding our business and company as well.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

tld;dr Would you be interested in renting out your domain(s) for days or weeks at a time?

Absolutely. It's better than having the names parked or just sitting.

Last edited:
•••
Domain leasing works and is a huge (multi-billion dollar) business... that most domainers don't get... as they are often stuck on 'the page' model -and domain extensions, like the failed .TV only Me.tv network.

Few are interested in renting a blank, or 'print format', page... even if its a premium, as a collection of 'print format' pages is the 'book store model'. Many more are interested in leasing a channel, or time, on a 'station' network model.

So multi-channel domain networks are very successful. As is renting the new digital channel space on the old analog TV dial... (to tv.com's, .TV, and others, Oh My!)

I have had some success renting channels, and continue to offer that option at DroneTV.com, etc, -as the TV and Radio Station channel model almost sells itself... in a highly fragmented worldwide web of pages.

•••
I was waiting for such a project! I always hated to see good domain names parked without any good use for so many years (except for junk ads)! and thought it was a big waste of resources! If I had some good names I will be more than happy to participate but unfortunately I don't (yet) and I know some greedy investors who are sitting on the best names will never contribute in such project!

Last edited:
•••
I considered doing that until I had time to develop it for sure probably most people would imo.

•••
I was waiting for such a project! I always hated to see good domain names parked without any good use for so many years (except for junk ads)! and thought it was a big waste of resources! If I had some good names I will be more than happy to participate but unfortunately I don't (yet) and I know some greedy investors who are sitting on the best names will never contribute in such project!

"greedy investors", sitting on the best names?

so, if you had some good names, then you'd be happy to participate?

but, if you had some of "the best names", would you then be one of those greedy investors, and would you still put your premium eggs in this basket?

and.... good names that are parked, are more than likely earning some income, which i think is a great use, at least until one decides to do something else with them.

finally.... when others conceive of ways to try and get a cut of your pie, are they greedy or just opportunistic?

imo....

Last edited:
•••
but, if you had some of "the best names", would you then be one of those greedy investors, and would you still put your premium eggs in this basket?

I am on the side of end users who develop domains and make them alive for everyone to enjoy! If I had one of the best names I would participate in such projects for sure maybe not this one posted here but I liked the concept! if not I may sell the domain to an end user who has a vision or at least develop and put some useful content for the visitors!

and.... good names that are parked, are more than likely earning some income, which i think is a great use, at least until one decides to do something else with them.
How is parking a great use ?! I don't know anyone who like ads I prefer quality content related to the name not ads.
finally.... when others conceive of ways to try and get a cut of your pie, are they greedy or just opportunistic?

That's how you see it ?! I respect your opinion but I looked at the idea from a completely different angle if implemented well it can be beneficial to everyone from the domain investor down to the internet users.

•••
[QUOTE="Emmy101, post: 6049200, member: 997362" If I had one of the best names I would participate in such projects for sure maybe not this one posted here but I liked the concept!

[/QUOTE]

everybody likes the concept of renting or leasing their names, when opportunity presents itself

but i see you would be hesitant to put your "best names" in this basket, just like you said "greedy investors" with the best names wouldn't participate either.

imo....

•••
when I saw "masturbasians.com" next to mine I've quit

•••
How is the testing going? Can we see some screenshots?

Can you choose any CMS to have the site build on?

Can I ask how much the price or commisions are?

Is it suitable for Turkish/IDN character domain names?

For example, let's say someone has the word 'unbelievable' as a domain name but then in another language. Would that be an ultra premium? For what could that be used?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back