Dynadot

advice Would you buy this? Big 3 available but a few other taken.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I can't find anything about the name and it's nothing really too interesting. Has a nice ring to it but it's not an exact match or anything like that. The other TLDs seem to have been renewed in the past few days except for the big three so not sure what to make of it.

Whois privacy but all are at the same registrar and have similar renew dates. Seems odd that they would renew all these other extensions except for the big three. Only thing I can think of is a company is about to launch a brand / product under this name or someone saw the big three registered at one point and bought all the other extensions...but if they went through all that trouble why would they not keep an eye on the others, hmm. Thoughts?

Screenshot: https://i.gyazo.com/d276c30b581a384dcd8c2d0a084ed2a9.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Doesn't make any sense, must be a glitch in the matrix :xf.grin:.

•••
Probably just an error. I doubt they're actually available.

•••
Probably just an error. I doubt they're actually available.

Definitely not an error. We're on a domaining forum, it's the first thing I double checked...

•••
I've seen it before. Usually it's taken in extensions that were heavily discounted in the past.

Are there landers on these domains?

•••
I've seen it before. Usually it's taken in extensions that were heavily discounted in the past.

Are there landers on these domains?

They were expired...ship has sailed on the .com now and it has a lander with a price of $280 lol...I guess I can disclose it now since I don't care about the .net and .org (still unregistered).

Domain in question was "Hire / By / Hire "

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back