NameSilo
Watch

NameUnite

Established Member
Impact
Would really appreciate an appraisal for: n f t p o l i c e. c o m

THANK YOU SO MUCH:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I really don't see the correlation between NFT's and the police...like the NFT space needs their own NFT policing against crime? Public order for NFT's, or some quirky angle like that...hmm. Take offers while you own it, but I don't get it nor like it, sadly. IMO

Last edited:
•••
@jhm Thank you! I do have an offer so I am just trying to get some reference points for range of counter offers. Makes for a pretty strong fintech/security service name. Definitely gets attention quick to investigate "what" and that can sometimes out weigh the confusion, unconventional use. But yeah I was thinking pure curiosity marketing.

Who knows what the buyers thinking. I also saw evolution of NFT's becoming future of ownership rights and policing will be more applicable when it's not just the crypto world but everyday businesses and higher risk of fraud, theft from traditional criminal means...

Last edited:
•••
@jhm Thank you! I do have an offer so I am just trying to get some reference points for range of counter offers. Makes for a pretty strong fintech/security service name. Definitely gets attention quick to investigate "what" and that can sometimes out weigh the confusion, unconventional use. But yeah I was thinking pure curiosity marketing.
If there's a vision for it with a genuine buyer, that's awesome. Hope you finalise the deal

•••
@jhm... thanks again your honest feedback steered me to just take the first offer, no risk.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I would price it $7500, hoping a seller drops me a offer asking me a honest discount. Good luck on sales.

•••
A Google search shows there's potential for it to become the next meme art as well as a form of authentication tech. It will either likely fetch a price over 5k if a long hold, or you can flip for sub $2k.

•••
Back