Dynadot

Would like to hear your opinion of quillhost

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

loran76

Account Closed
Impact
I just intend to start shared hosting from quillhost.com, they seem a quite reliable company for me.
My friend has recommended them to use having their own experience with them.
Any feedbacks of their activity?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When you say that they "seem reliable" - what makes you say that? Your friend's experience? How long has he been with them?

•••
The hosting domain was purchased on 2008-10-02.
I don't think it is yet reliable and it hosts less amount of sites.

I think it's quite new, i would not recommend them. ( i haven't used them)

•••

Well I would not consider that as the main index here. But you can do the search if you have doubts. If they have any single customer they must have reviews about. That should help you

•••
Think the OP has read feedbacks of quillhost.com activity on the forums. Overall they provide low cost service which is quite resourceful. They offer also discounts which are welcome always.

•••
It's common knowledge that the real truth comes out of comparison research. As a matter of fact I advise you to check shared web hosting accounts offered by serverpoint.com. It will be one of the most appropriate place to deal with. I have read the abundance of positive reviews about this company and think that you can rely on it.

•••
I have never heard of them before - sorry. I assume you need to put more efforts on the forums to find more information on their services.

•••

As rule new hosts are good for the new customers. Maybe that is a chance for you. It seems they are not very expensive

•••
Quillhost.com the company which services are cheap indeed, just look they offer disk space 1GB and bandwidth 10GB for $1 per month and $0.80 per year.

•••
Unfortunately I have no experience with this company and suggest you to search for reviews about it. Besides, I can recommend you iwhic.com as alternative to compare the offers. This is reputable company which will provide you with nice hosting services at reasonable rates.

•••
Oh, I can agree with Waiter, as I have seen many positive things about iwhic.com hosting services. Moreover, many people express good feedbacks about this company. Their shared hosting deals start from $1.99 - 1GB space, 10GB bandwidth. So, why not?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back