IT.COM

advice Would forwarding 30 NL.com.au to a primary business '.com.au, or even making subdomain, improve SEM?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Super-Annuation

#Top Member
Impact
Trying to improve or localise a .com with a whole bunch of ccTLD (approx 30x NL.com.au - All hand registered.)

Would forwarding them or even making them sub-domains improve SEM/visibility in local search engines, or would the site be penalized and take time to move up the rankings. (I can get many to front page, I just want to know if this is a perverse action... Asking for advice from the experienced - No hat tricks.)

Also, I'm wondering if I were using an EMD subdomain for homepage of primary domain. The subdomain is a .com. Would it be beneficial to direct or create sub-sub-domains (the 30x .com.au) for the EMD .com, and potentially localise the domain to Australia. Just a point, the EMD is a widely popular Australian national business scheme, so a great deal of competition meaning Google doesn't fall for the dirty tricks, it will penalize.

Learning. Sorry if I'm fu###ng around.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back