IT.COM

.com WorldClass.com from $75k purchase to $400k sale in 4.5 months!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
So you know the punchline but you don’t know the name, so let’s get to the good stuff, and there’s double good stuff in this announcement. First the name, Braden purchased WorldClass.com for $75,000 and like the title of the post says, he flipped it for $400,000. That alone is pretty darn impressive. But what makes this sale even more interesting is the timeline – Braden’s total hold time for the domain was (drumroll please ) – four and a half months. Yes, in less than five months Braden was able to book a $325,000 profit on a two-word .COM, and as many will say, a world class two-word .COM...
Read More

@Braden Pollock

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's actually impressive.

•••
amazing...
BRAden = BRAve heart

•••
Congrats Braden! Impressive sale and totally deserved for this domain. Very well done!

•••
I enquired about this domain back in March (when I was on the hunt for another ultra-premium).

When i asked for the asking price, Andy Booth replied to me and said "In the six figures that’s for sure" soon as i saw one of the Booth brothers owned it, i thought there's no chance me buying it (as an investor) with view to making an ROI from one of these guys, so i just left it there and went a different route.

But seems shortly after i enquired Braden may have bought it off Andy Booth.

I saw it as a potenital mid-6 figure domain and probably would have gone to $50k-$75k myself, congrats.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
@Braden Pollock, favorite u own is Pineapple. A lot of priceless!

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Back